Jonah Hill Solemnises Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo's Wedding Ceremony
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 22, 2014 5:47 PM EST
The "22 Jump Street" actor Jonah Hill solemnises the wedding ceremony of Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine and Victoria Secret model Behati Prinsloo at the Flora Farms in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
According to E! News, the Oscar-nominated funnyman brought laughs to the romantic ceremony as he fulfilled his duties as the officiating person in the Saturday evening event.
"Jonah was hysterical. He was telling so many jokes, but then in the middle would be so sweet and sincere," the Web site reported.
Keeping his comedic ways, the 30-year-old humourist set up the jokes perfectly. "His timing was amazing. Everyone was giggling," cited E! News.
Hill has been a childhood friend of Levine. During the wedding ceremony, Hill mentioned that the Grammy Award-winning frontman is a "wonderful guy and has so much to give." The comedian also took a trip down memory lane and cracked jokes on their skateboarding days with Adam Levine, Robert Downey Jr., and Stevie Nicks.
The comedian also gushed on the 25-year-old bride. "He also talked about how sweet Behati is and how perfect they are for one another," said the source.
One of the Maroon 5 guitarists played as the couple walked down the aisle for the wedding ceremony. The Victoria Secret model wore a spaghetti-strapped lace Marchesa gown with silk tulle from knee to floor while the debonair groom donned had a fitted tuxedo.
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo exchanged "I dos" in front of the about 100 guests as they read the vows they had personally written.
The bridesmaids, who were mostly Victoria Secret models, donned white dresses on the event which Hill described as "loose, romantic and fun." The groomsmen equally dazzled in their Hawaiian print shirts and black pants.
In addition to Jonah Hill, other celebrities who attended the wedding were American fashion model Erin Heatherton, South African fashion model Candice Swanepoel and the groom's Maroon 5 bandmates.
After the wedding, Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo will fly to South Africa for their honeymoon.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best