Jonah Hill Solemnises Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo's Wedding Ceremony
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 22, 2014 5:47 PM EST
The "22 Jump Street" actor Jonah Hill solemnises the wedding ceremony of Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine and Victoria Secret model Behati Prinsloo at the Flora Farms in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
According to E! News, the Oscar-nominated funnyman brought laughs to the romantic ceremony as he fulfilled his duties as the officiating person in the Saturday evening event.
"Jonah was hysterical. He was telling so many jokes, but then in the middle would be so sweet and sincere," the Web site reported.
Keeping his comedic ways, the 30-year-old humourist set up the jokes perfectly. "His timing was amazing. Everyone was giggling," cited E! News.
Hill has been a childhood friend of Levine. During the wedding ceremony, Hill mentioned that the Grammy Award-winning frontman is a "wonderful guy and has so much to give." The comedian also took a trip down memory lane and cracked jokes on their skateboarding days with Adam Levine, Robert Downey Jr., and Stevie Nicks.
The comedian also gushed on the 25-year-old bride. "He also talked about how sweet Behati is and how perfect they are for one another," said the source.
One of the Maroon 5 guitarists played as the couple walked down the aisle for the wedding ceremony. The Victoria Secret model wore a spaghetti-strapped lace Marchesa gown with silk tulle from knee to floor while the debonair groom donned had a fitted tuxedo.
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo exchanged "I dos" in front of the about 100 guests as they read the vows they had personally written.
The bridesmaids, who were mostly Victoria Secret models, donned white dresses on the event which Hill described as "loose, romantic and fun." The groomsmen equally dazzled in their Hawaiian print shirts and black pants.
In addition to Jonah Hill, other celebrities who attended the wedding were American fashion model Erin Heatherton, South African fashion model Candice Swanepoel and the groom's Maroon 5 bandmates.
After the wedding, Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo will fly to South Africa for their honeymoon.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft