Jonah Hill Solemnises Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo's Wedding Ceremony
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 22, 2014 5:47 PM EST
The "22 Jump Street" actor Jonah Hill solemnises the wedding ceremony of Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine and Victoria Secret model Behati Prinsloo at the Flora Farms in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
According to E! News, the Oscar-nominated funnyman brought laughs to the romantic ceremony as he fulfilled his duties as the officiating person in the Saturday evening event.
"Jonah was hysterical. He was telling so many jokes, but then in the middle would be so sweet and sincere," the Web site reported.
Keeping his comedic ways, the 30-year-old humourist set up the jokes perfectly. "His timing was amazing. Everyone was giggling," cited E! News.
Hill has been a childhood friend of Levine. During the wedding ceremony, Hill mentioned that the Grammy Award-winning frontman is a "wonderful guy and has so much to give." The comedian also took a trip down memory lane and cracked jokes on their skateboarding days with Adam Levine, Robert Downey Jr., and Stevie Nicks.
The comedian also gushed on the 25-year-old bride. "He also talked about how sweet Behati is and how perfect they are for one another," said the source.
One of the Maroon 5 guitarists played as the couple walked down the aisle for the wedding ceremony. The Victoria Secret model wore a spaghetti-strapped lace Marchesa gown with silk tulle from knee to floor while the debonair groom donned had a fitted tuxedo.
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo exchanged "I dos" in front of the about 100 guests as they read the vows they had personally written.
The bridesmaids, who were mostly Victoria Secret models, donned white dresses on the event which Hill described as "loose, romantic and fun." The groomsmen equally dazzled in their Hawaiian print shirts and black pants.
In addition to Jonah Hill, other celebrities who attended the wedding were American fashion model Erin Heatherton, South African fashion model Candice Swanepoel and the groom's Maroon 5 bandmates.
After the wedding, Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo will fly to South Africa for their honeymoon.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family