Kim Kardashian on the Verge of Depression After Months of Being Married to Kanye West—Reports
By Annie Dee | July 22, 2014 5:29 PM EST
It seems all that glitz and glamour in Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's European wedding do not translate to a happy marriage...or at least a happy wife. Just months after that grand wedding, Kim Kardashian is reportedly on the verge of depression.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
Radar Online reports people close to Kim Kardashian are increasingly worried about the reality star. Allegedly, they think the spark in Kim Kardashian's eyes has dimmed ever since becoming legitimately Kim West. Radar Online even shared that even though Kim has divorced two times already before marrying Kanye West, other marriages did not morph her into a sad person!
"Kim has totally morphed into the person that Kanye envisioned her to be," the source shared to Radar Online. "She's changed. From demanding Kim overhaul her wardrobe, to forcing her to hang out with his friends, Kanye has just completely taken over her life. Kim doesn't have any interests of her own that Kanye doesn't approve of."
"He constantly scrutinizes Kim, and she's constantly walking on eggshells around him," the source detailed. "She begins every sentence with 'Kanye thinks so and so,' and 'Kanye wants this and that'."
"There seems to be a lack of playful banter between Kim and Kanye, and laughter," the source added. "By all appearances, Kim looks like she has it all—a perfect husband, and a beautiful daughter—but the light and joy in her eyes is gone."
The source even claimed Kim with Reggie Bush before did not have such a disastruous effect.
"Kim was a totally different person!" the source detailed. "There was so much laughter and joking between them. They were really a cute couple, and very much in love. Kim absolutely lit up when Reggie would enter a room."
"With Kanye, Kim is completely different," the source continued. "She has become hyper-critical of her appearance, and making sure everything is perfect for Kanye 24/7. Whereas Reggie was completely laid-back and easy-going, Kanye is intense, and very hard to please."
The source dared everyone to look at Kim's recent pictures and refute the fact that Kim is not the sprightly reality star that she was anymore.
"She tells everyone how happy she is with Kanye," the source said. "But if that's true, why does she look so sad all the time?"
Kanye West though has claimed that both of them are still learning the ropes of being married.
"Both me and Kim had to learn how to communicate as a team," West admitted to GQ in a new interview. "These are two LeBrons, you know? Meaning she could do sh*t that a girlfriend in a relationship could never do. Obviously. And I could do stuff that a guy in a relationship could never do. So if you look at half my tweets back then, they were always, like, funny tweets that I wouldn't be able to say now. It wouldn't be respectful to my relationship."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu