Kim Kardashian on the Verge of Depression After Months of Being Married to Kanye West—Reports
By Annie Dee | July 22, 2014 5:29 PM EST
It seems all that glitz and glamour in Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's European wedding do not translate to a happy marriage...or at least a happy wife. Just months after that grand wedding, Kim Kardashian is reportedly on the verge of depression.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
Radar Online reports people close to Kim Kardashian are increasingly worried about the reality star. Allegedly, they think the spark in Kim Kardashian's eyes has dimmed ever since becoming legitimately Kim West. Radar Online even shared that even though Kim has divorced two times already before marrying Kanye West, other marriages did not morph her into a sad person!
"Kim has totally morphed into the person that Kanye envisioned her to be," the source shared to Radar Online. "She's changed. From demanding Kim overhaul her wardrobe, to forcing her to hang out with his friends, Kanye has just completely taken over her life. Kim doesn't have any interests of her own that Kanye doesn't approve of."
"He constantly scrutinizes Kim, and she's constantly walking on eggshells around him," the source detailed. "She begins every sentence with 'Kanye thinks so and so,' and 'Kanye wants this and that'."
"There seems to be a lack of playful banter between Kim and Kanye, and laughter," the source added. "By all appearances, Kim looks like she has it all—a perfect husband, and a beautiful daughter—but the light and joy in her eyes is gone."
The source even claimed Kim with Reggie Bush before did not have such a disastruous effect.
"Kim was a totally different person!" the source detailed. "There was so much laughter and joking between them. They were really a cute couple, and very much in love. Kim absolutely lit up when Reggie would enter a room."
"With Kanye, Kim is completely different," the source continued. "She has become hyper-critical of her appearance, and making sure everything is perfect for Kanye 24/7. Whereas Reggie was completely laid-back and easy-going, Kanye is intense, and very hard to please."
The source dared everyone to look at Kim's recent pictures and refute the fact that Kim is not the sprightly reality star that she was anymore.
"She tells everyone how happy she is with Kanye," the source said. "But if that's true, why does she look so sad all the time?"
Kanye West though has claimed that both of them are still learning the ropes of being married.
"Both me and Kim had to learn how to communicate as a team," West admitted to GQ in a new interview. "These are two LeBrons, you know? Meaning she could do sh*t that a girlfriend in a relationship could never do. Obviously. And I could do stuff that a guy in a relationship could never do. So if you look at half my tweets back then, they were always, like, funny tweets that I wouldn't be able to say now. It wouldn't be respectful to my relationship."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?