Under the Dome Season 2 Episode 4 Spoilers, Julia’s Rise as a Leader in Episode 5, Reconciliation
By Anshu Shrivastava | July 22, 2014 5:16 PM EST
Julia is set to be selected the leader in "Under the Dome" Season 2, Episode 5, which is titled "Reconciliation." Big Jim lost his position and respect when Julia outed him as someone who intended to eliminate a sizeable population of Chester's Mill using swine flu virus.
Julia, with the help of Sam, found out what Rebecca and Big Jim planned to do to exterminate a quarter of Chester Mill's population. Rebecca wanted to unleash the deadly swine flu virus on the unsuspecting residents, hoping to save the fast depleting resources for a long time. She convinced Big Jim to be the leader and be part of her nefarious scheme.
It was perhaps Rebecca's conscience or the fear that she, too, may not pass Darwin's survival of the fittest test, that she did not contaminate the Holy water at the Prayer Hall. Both Big Jim and Rebecca were arrested in Episode 4, "Revelation." The synopsis of the new episode reveals that Julia will be taking over as the leader of Chester's Mill.
In the upcoming episode, Melanie will continue, with the help of Joe and Norrie, to find clues about her past. "Revelation," the episode 4 of "Under the Dome" Season 2, took Melanie Cross to the woods where she had gone in 1988, with her boyfriend Sam, Pauline and Lyle. When the four had touched the meteor that they had found at a spot, it had opened to reveal an egg, which was lit-up with pink stars. Melanie had wanted to protect the egg, but someone had pushed her in the deep hole and her head had hit the meteor. After remembering what had happened to her in 1988, the mysterious girl said, "I am Melanie Cross, and this is where I died."
Bobbie, Joe and Norrie suspected that it is Lyle who must have killed Melanie. But, it is likely that it is Sam who is the killer of Melanie as well as Angie. After Julia stopped him from kissing her and went to make tea, Sam showed the scratch marks on his shoulder to the viewers and there was something vicious about him at that moment.
Junior let Lyle walk out of the prison to get some answers from him. At Lyle's shop, Junior got to see the blank postcards that his mother had sent to Lyle. Some of the drawings on the postcards were about the events that had taken place after the appearance of the dome. Pauline's journal is likely to hold more clues about the dome and the events that are unfolding at Chester's Mill. Lyle and Junior found the journal at Sam's house. Lyle did not answer Junior's question whether the journal contains anything about who killed Angie. Lyle took the journal away with him after hitting Junior on the head. The new episode is likely to reveal more details about the journal and why Lyle wanted it.
Official Synopsis of "Under the Dome" Season 2, Episode 5 "Reconciliation":
"Julia takes over as the leader of Chester's Mill after the town becomes divided in the wake of Big Jim and Rebecca's plans for population control. Meanwhile, Joe and Norrie help Melanie search for more clues about her identity at the Dome wall."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter
- ‘Top Gun 2’ Update: ‘The Jungle Book’ Writer Onboard, Tom Cruise Likely To Reprise His Role
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- 'ISIL Has To Be Defeated, Plain And Simple, End Of Story,' Sen. John Kerry
- New Samsung Galaxy S5 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Released, Verizon Guide and Installation