Kanye West Calls Kim Kardashian a Dinosaur and Speaks about Their Wedding
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 22, 2014 4:54 PM EST
Much has been said about Kim Kardashian's wedding to Kanye West in the news, in tabloids, in social media and from the Kardashians themselves. Kanye West finally speaks out about his wife, their marriage, their guests and many other things in between including comparing his new wife to a dinosaur.
TV personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West arrive at a fashion designer workshop in Paris May 21, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence on May 24, an official from the mayor's office confirmed on Friday.
Something unexpected always comes out of Kanye's mouth and in a recent interview,he talks about his wedding and his 45-minute speech where he likens his new bride to a dinosaur.
Kanye started by lining up his wife's virtues starting from her good looks and amazing body to her ability to earn her own money and good family values. He then goes on to say that a woman with virtues like Kim is just as cool as a fighter jet and just as rare as a dinosaur.
He also stated in his wedding speech that celebrities now have no rights and are being treated like blacks in the 60's. He says that he and Kim together will fight to give celebrities their rights back in order to give their daughter a better life because she is unwittingly now a celebrity too.
The outspoken rapper has been quoted on several occasions giving his opinions about various matters ranging from fashion to world peace during his mic time while onstage at his concerts. He has however, been very protective and private about his personal life. In an interview with GQ magazine just ten days after his lavish wedding with Kim Kardashian, Kanye was able to clarify many things that have been said about their romance and the events surrounding their wedding.
The rapper then goes on to share that he is not as aggressive as the media portray him to be citing an incident where he hit his head while keeping it down to hide from photographers. He was then reported to have gotten angry and this has led to some business deals falling through on account of his reputation. He tells GQ that while he is portrayed as a shark, he more closely resembles a blowfish. His aggression is reactive and was done in a situation where he felt he needed to protect his family. He was on the street with a very pregnant Kim at the time.
Kanye also clarifies reports that came out after his wedding that he sawed through the bar himself because he wasn't satisfied with it. He says the reports are completely false and while it was true that he was in fact unhappy with the bar, changes were made to it but not by his own hands as workers unions would deem it illegal for him to do so.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change