Kanye West Calls Kim Kardashian a Dinosaur and Speaks about Their Wedding
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 22, 2014 4:54 PM EST
Much has been said about Kim Kardashian's wedding to Kanye West in the news, in tabloids, in social media and from the Kardashians themselves. Kanye West finally speaks out about his wife, their marriage, their guests and many other things in between including comparing his new wife to a dinosaur.
TV personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West arrive at a fashion designer workshop in Paris May 21, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence on May 24, an official from the mayor's office confirmed on Friday.
Something unexpected always comes out of Kanye's mouth and in a recent interview,he talks about his wedding and his 45-minute speech where he likens his new bride to a dinosaur.
Kanye started by lining up his wife's virtues starting from her good looks and amazing body to her ability to earn her own money and good family values. He then goes on to say that a woman with virtues like Kim is just as cool as a fighter jet and just as rare as a dinosaur.
He also stated in his wedding speech that celebrities now have no rights and are being treated like blacks in the 60's. He says that he and Kim together will fight to give celebrities their rights back in order to give their daughter a better life because she is unwittingly now a celebrity too.
The outspoken rapper has been quoted on several occasions giving his opinions about various matters ranging from fashion to world peace during his mic time while onstage at his concerts. He has however, been very protective and private about his personal life. In an interview with GQ magazine just ten days after his lavish wedding with Kim Kardashian, Kanye was able to clarify many things that have been said about their romance and the events surrounding their wedding.
The rapper then goes on to share that he is not as aggressive as the media portray him to be citing an incident where he hit his head while keeping it down to hide from photographers. He was then reported to have gotten angry and this has led to some business deals falling through on account of his reputation. He tells GQ that while he is portrayed as a shark, he more closely resembles a blowfish. His aggression is reactive and was done in a situation where he felt he needed to protect his family. He was on the street with a very pregnant Kim at the time.
Kanye also clarifies reports that came out after his wedding that he sawed through the bar himself because he wasn't satisfied with it. He says the reports are completely false and while it was true that he was in fact unhappy with the bar, changes were made to it but not by his own hands as workers unions would deem it illegal for him to do so.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2