Kanye West Calls Kim Kardashian a Dinosaur and Speaks about Their Wedding
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 22, 2014 4:54 PM EST
Much has been said about Kim Kardashian's wedding to Kanye West in the news, in tabloids, in social media and from the Kardashians themselves. Kanye West finally speaks out about his wife, their marriage, their guests and many other things in between including comparing his new wife to a dinosaur.
TV personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West arrive at a fashion designer workshop in Paris May 21, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence on May 24, an official from the mayor's office confirmed on Friday.
Something unexpected always comes out of Kanye's mouth and in a recent interview,he talks about his wedding and his 45-minute speech where he likens his new bride to a dinosaur.
Kanye started by lining up his wife's virtues starting from her good looks and amazing body to her ability to earn her own money and good family values. He then goes on to say that a woman with virtues like Kim is just as cool as a fighter jet and just as rare as a dinosaur.
He also stated in his wedding speech that celebrities now have no rights and are being treated like blacks in the 60's. He says that he and Kim together will fight to give celebrities their rights back in order to give their daughter a better life because she is unwittingly now a celebrity too.
The outspoken rapper has been quoted on several occasions giving his opinions about various matters ranging from fashion to world peace during his mic time while onstage at his concerts. He has however, been very protective and private about his personal life. In an interview with GQ magazine just ten days after his lavish wedding with Kim Kardashian, Kanye was able to clarify many things that have been said about their romance and the events surrounding their wedding.
The rapper then goes on to share that he is not as aggressive as the media portray him to be citing an incident where he hit his head while keeping it down to hide from photographers. He was then reported to have gotten angry and this has led to some business deals falling through on account of his reputation. He tells GQ that while he is portrayed as a shark, he more closely resembles a blowfish. His aggression is reactive and was done in a situation where he felt he needed to protect his family. He was on the street with a very pregnant Kim at the time.
Kanye also clarifies reports that came out after his wedding that he sawed through the bar himself because he wasn't satisfied with it. He says the reports are completely false and while it was true that he was in fact unhappy with the bar, changes were made to it but not by his own hands as workers unions would deem it illegal for him to do so.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS