Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
July 22, 2014 4:47 PM EST
Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating With Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi's marriage has been a favorite divorce topic for quite some time now. New reports has emerged that Ellen has been cheating with a mutual friend and sent her wife to rehab after their epic fight.
The "Arrested Development" star secretly checked into the Passages Malibu rehab facility in May for 30-day treatment for drugs and alcohol. "They got into an ugly fight," according to a source during an interview with In Touch Weekly. "Portia hadn't been happy for a while and was drinking and isolating [herself], and Ellen confronted her. Portia lost it and blamed Ellen for driving her to drink because of her controlling ways and said she wasn't in love with her anymore. Ellen was crushed and screamed at Portia to get out."
But the final straw of their fight was when Portia found out that Ellen was flirting with a woman they both know and had an affair with her before the actress checked herself in rehab. An insider revealed that Ellen's infidelity made the 41-year-old star alleged substance abuse worse which led to their ugly fight, with Portia even videotaping Ellen at her worst, with the threat to show the world who she really is.
"Of course Ellen grabbed the footage and shuffled her wife into rehab- a move that also gave her time to cover her own tracks," Celebdirty Laundry reports.
Now the actress is trying her best to stay sober as she deals with her fears over her marriage with the 56-year-old talk show host. An insider claimed that it will take her some time to trust her wife again knowing that the Oscar host is capable of crossing the line, especially now that she is allegedly known to wine and dine other women.
"Portia is having huge problems forgiving Ellen for betraying her," said a friend in an interview. "They may never really find their way back to each other." But some reports claimed that the couple still love each other and will find a way to work on their marriage.
Determined to help her wife to stay sober, Ellen is reportedly ditching alcohol following Portia's alleged rehab stint. She realized that drinking in front of Portia will not help her in combatting her addiction, so as much as she loves her wine she loves her wife even more.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS