The Originals Season 2 Spoilers: Klaus to be Vindictive and Dangerous, Rebekah to Appear in New Season Episodes and Elijah Questions Relationship with Hayley
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 22, 2014 4:31 PM EST
When "The Originals" return with Season 2, things will be different for Original hybrid Klaus (Joseph Morgan), Elijah (Daniel Gillies), Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) and even Rebekah (Claire Holt). The characters of the CW spinoff series will feel the changes from the outcome of the events that happened in the Season 1 finale starting with the arrival of Klaus and Hayley's daughter named Hope Mikaelson.
While Rebekah takes care of Hope far from New Orleans, Klaus and Hayley, who is now a hybrid, will be on a mission of destroying their enemies so that the hybrid parents can make their daughter come back home. Executive producer Michael Narducci teased in the TV Guide report that Klaus becomes more vindictive and dangerous in "The Originals" Season 2 because of the heartbreaking decision the Original hybrid had to make in order to protect his daughter.
Michael Narducci explained that the characters will have a different reaction to the events that happened in the Season 1 finale except Klaus Mikaelson. "Some people look to replace it with another love, some people focus on self-improvement, but Klaus has decided that he will only imagine a day when he'll be reunited with [Hope] while he destroys everyone keeping that child away from him," Narducci shared.
As for Hayley, the executive producer teased that the new hybrid will be initially seen shattered but as the episode progresses, Hayley will also want revenge. According to the Enstars report, the changes in "The Originals" Season 2 will affect as well the dynamics of the characters.
Executive producer Michael Narducci teased that Elijah may hold back once again when it comes to his feelings for Hayley because of the hybrid connection that she now has with Klaus. "Elijah will inevitably wonder, 'Is there a connection between my brother and Hayley that I could never surpass?' There's going to be some interesting friction. Ultimately, Elijah is going to have to decide, 'Do I want to help this girl?'" Narducci shared.
Meanwhile, Rebekah's appearance in "The Originals" Season 1 finale showed that Aussie actress Claire Holt can still return to the show even though she left in Episode 16 titled "Farewell to Storyville." Claire Holt previously explained that her exit from the show is just a temporary one and she will still return to her family in New Orleans. Executive producer Julie Plec also assured the fans in the Enstars report that the probability of Claire Holt returning as Rebekah Mikaelson in "The Originals" is actually very good.
"The Originals" is set to return with the brand new Season 2 on a brand new airing schedule. The CW Network spinoff series is now scheduled to air Monday nights at 8 pm ET/PT starting on Oct. 6, 2014 with the premiere episode titled "Rebirth."
More Articles to Read:
The Originals Season 2 Spoilers: Aussie Actress Phoebe Tonkin Talks about Hayley-Elijah Relationship, Filming Fight Scene in Dark New Season Underway - [READ]
The Originals Cast Members Joseph Morgan, Daniel Gillies and Charles Michael Davis Tease About Season 2 Events [WATCH VIDEO] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch