Iggy Azalea and Fifty Shades of Grey Star Rita Ora's Black Widow Music Video Update: Stars Still Filming While Wearing Sexy Leather Jumpsuits
By Janice Somosot | July 22, 2014 4:12 PM EST
Here's another "Black Widow" music video update featuring Iggy Azalea and "Fifty Shades of Grey" star Rita Ora. The artists' collaboration is currently underway as the stars continue filming their scenes while wearing sexy leather jumpsuits! With the revealing outfits, the graphic artwork and the fight scenes with Samurai swords, it appears as if the "Black Widow" music video is inspired by the movie "Kill Bill" starring Uma Thurman, Lucy Liu, Daryl Hannah, Michael Madsen and the late David Carradine.
Iggy Azalea performs "Fancy" during the 2014 BET Awards in Los Angeles, California June 29, 2014.
Iggy was seen wearing a white jumpsuit with some black on the sides. Rita was wearing a black jumpsuit with some red on the sides. Both of them wore it with aplomb. It is already skin tight and it showed off the girls' curves. However, it seems that it wasn't enough and their stylists had to keep the zipper down the upper front area to expose their cleavage.
Aside from the sexy jumpsuits that both girls wore during the filming of the "Black Widow" music video, they also had unique hairstyles. Iggy wore her blonde hair down in a stick straight style, parted in the middle, with the tips of her hair dyed red. Meanwhile, Rita simply wore a blonde wig with eyebrow grazing blunt bangs.
Click HERE to see Perez Hilton's photos of Iggy Azalea and Rita Ora filming the "Black Widow" music video while wearing their sexy leather jumpsuits.
Looks like Iggy Azalea is a film buff aside from being a music aficionado. Her video for "Fancy" was also inspired by another movie. It's not just some movie, it's none other than the cult classic "Clueless" starring Alicia Silverstone as Cher Horowitz and Paul Rudd as Josh. As If!
In keeping with the "Kill Bill" theme, one of the film's stars Michael Madsen who played Budd, will also appear in the "Black Widow" music video. Click HERE to see a photo of Madsen from Perez Hilton.
And, it looks like the diner scene is being filmed too. Madsen, Ora and Azalea are all in it, but they are wearing different costumes. Iggy is wearing a more conservative black and white diner waitress outfit, while Ora continued to show some skin in a red hot suit with a black bra. Of course, her top had to be open again! As for Madsen, he wore a grey suit and black sunglasses. Click HERE to see photos of the three stars from The Daily Mail.
That's it for the "Black Widow" music video update featuring Iggy Azalea and "Fifty Shades of Grey" star Rita Ora. Keep reading the International Business Times (IBT) to learn the latest about Iggy Azalea and Rita Ora's "Black Widow" collaboration. Check out other news on IBT, too, including entertainment, business, sports, technology, health and finance news.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar