Floyd Mayweather Makes It Clear That He Never Had Sex With T.I.’s Wife; Rapper and Tiny Answer Back
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 22, 2014 4:03 PM EST
Floyd Mayweather made it clear that he never committed an act of fornication with T.I's wife Tiny.
In one of his recent Instagram posts, Mayweather clarified that he never had sexual relations with Tiny. According to the undefeated boxer, he would never "disrespect" T.I. and Tiny's marriage. He said that Tiny was a "good person" and that he has respect for her.
WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. of the U.S. poses on the scale during an official weigh-in at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, May 2, 2014. Mayweather faces WBA welterweight champion Marcos Maidana of Argentina in a WBC/WBA unification fight at the arena on May 3. REUTERS/Steve Marcus
T.I. and Tiny answered back and simply dismissed Mayweather's statement. Instead of going fuming mad at the boxer, T.I. just sent his well-wishes for the Mayweather. T.I. told TMZ that he hoped that the boxer is enjoying himself and even asked the God Almighty to give Mayweather a blessing. Tiny, on the other hand, has reportedly said that Mayweather was only trying to get back at her after she blew him off at the red carpet of the BET Awards.
Recently, TMZ posted a video of Mayweather during a press conference for his upcoming rematch with Marcos Maidana in September made headlines. He made a comment that sounded like he was being arrogant and conceited about having had sex with T.I.'s wife. People at the press conference yelled when they heard him say, "I was f***ing his bitch." It was loud at the press event so the people could have easily misheard what he said.
Meanwhile, Mayweather will face Maidana on a rematch on Sept. 13. According to reports, Maidana is confident that he will be able to avenge his first defeat that cost him his World Boxing Association (WBO) welterweight title.
During their first meeting, Maidana has certainly put Mayweather in a high-pressure situation. He had dazzling acts throughout their first fight before the American boxer runaway with a unanimous decision victory. Maidana told Boxing Scene that he has learned a lot from their first fight and the Argentine boxer wouldn't be "surprised" with Mayweather tactics in the rematch. He said that Mayweather will be running around in the boxing ring again and he was confident that the unbeaten boxer will do the same thing he did in their first meeting.
Will the Argentine boxer be really able to reclaim the title he lost to Mayweather in May? Mayweather also has got a lot to lose if the odds didn't go in favour of him in the September rematch. Mayweather's WBA, WBC, and The Ring welterweight titles are reportedly at stake.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage