Floyd Mayweather Makes It Clear That He Never Had Sex With T.I.’s Wife; Rapper and Tiny Answer Back
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 22, 2014 4:03 PM EST
Floyd Mayweather made it clear that he never committed an act of fornication with T.I's wife Tiny.
In one of his recent Instagram posts, Mayweather clarified that he never had sexual relations with Tiny. According to the undefeated boxer, he would never "disrespect" T.I. and Tiny's marriage. He said that Tiny was a "good person" and that he has respect for her.
WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. of the U.S. poses on the scale during an official weigh-in at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, May 2, 2014. Mayweather faces WBA welterweight champion Marcos Maidana of Argentina in a WBC/WBA unification fight at the arena on May 3. REUTERS/Steve Marcus
T.I. and Tiny answered back and simply dismissed Mayweather's statement. Instead of going fuming mad at the boxer, T.I. just sent his well-wishes for the Mayweather. T.I. told TMZ that he hoped that the boxer is enjoying himself and even asked the God Almighty to give Mayweather a blessing. Tiny, on the other hand, has reportedly said that Mayweather was only trying to get back at her after she blew him off at the red carpet of the BET Awards.
Recently, TMZ posted a video of Mayweather during a press conference for his upcoming rematch with Marcos Maidana in September made headlines. He made a comment that sounded like he was being arrogant and conceited about having had sex with T.I.'s wife. People at the press conference yelled when they heard him say, "I was f***ing his bitch." It was loud at the press event so the people could have easily misheard what he said.
Meanwhile, Mayweather will face Maidana on a rematch on Sept. 13. According to reports, Maidana is confident that he will be able to avenge his first defeat that cost him his World Boxing Association (WBO) welterweight title.
During their first meeting, Maidana has certainly put Mayweather in a high-pressure situation. He had dazzling acts throughout their first fight before the American boxer runaway with a unanimous decision victory. Maidana told Boxing Scene that he has learned a lot from their first fight and the Argentine boxer wouldn't be "surprised" with Mayweather tactics in the rematch. He said that Mayweather will be running around in the boxing ring again and he was confident that the unbeaten boxer will do the same thing he did in their first meeting.
Will the Argentine boxer be really able to reclaim the title he lost to Mayweather in May? Mayweather also has got a lot to lose if the odds didn't go in favour of him in the September rematch. Mayweather's WBA, WBC, and The Ring welterweight titles are reportedly at stake.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Rafael Nadal Back In Action To Target Novak Djokovic At China Open
- Bruce Jenner Says Lamar Odom Should Follow His Heart If He Wants To Get Back Together With Khloe Kardashian
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Grigor Dimitrov Turns To Novak Djokovic For Love Advice; Dimitrov and Sharapova At The 2014 China Open
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate