Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
By Tanya Diente | July 22, 2014 3:23 PM EST
J.J. Abrams' "Star Wars: Episode VII" is back on production track now that reports have claimed Harrison Ford is "back on his feet" to reprise his role as Han Solo. New reports have also added hype to the movie, claiming the sci-fi is said to focus on the search for the missing Jedi Master. Daisy Ridley and John Boyega will reportedly play a major role in this quest.
People dressed as "Star Wars" characters Boba Fett (L) and a Stormtrooper pose at the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3, in Los Angeles, California June 11, 2014.
Spoilers Alert. Read at your own risk.
As previously reported by IBTimes, John Boyega was seen by insiders at the Pinewood Studios carrying a light saber during filming. Few speculated that this is because he would transition from being a rumoured Imperial Soldier to a Jedi midway through "Star Wars: Episode VII." Now a spoiler-rich report from Badassdigest could probably explain why the actor was carrying a light saber.
The site revealed the light saber came with a severed hand as it fell from the sky onto a desert planet. It was soon discovered by Daisy Ridley and John Boyega, who according to IBTimes, reportedly met on the desert planet of Tatooine when Ridley saved Boyega from a crashed ship.
Upon seeing the light saber they instantly knew to whom they should return it to since it is a Jedi relic. This begins their journey off world to find its rightful owner and eventually meets Han Solo and Chewbacca, piloting the Millennium Falcon. Millennium Falcon's original crew recognized the light saber as belonging to Luke Skywalker, whom they haven't seen since the events of "Return of the Jedi." They said they haven't had contact with their friend in 30 years. Daisy Ridley and John Boyega's discovery of the light saber then sparks the quest in the search for Luke Skywalker, the Jedi Master.
Badassdigest also revealed the existence of an ice planet in "Star Wars: Episode VII" where evil forces inhabit. These forces are building a massive weapon that not only could kill off an entire planet but also the entire galaxy.
The site claimed the plot details in "Star Wars: Episode VII" is reminiscent of "A New Hope." Although this time it's the severed hand with the light saber that makes an appearance at Tatooine instead of R2-D2.
Source: YouTube/Daniel M. Kobayashi
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories