Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
By Tanya Diente | July 22, 2014 3:23 PM EST
J.J. Abrams' "Star Wars: Episode VII" is back on production track now that reports have claimed Harrison Ford is "back on his feet" to reprise his role as Han Solo. New reports have also added hype to the movie, claiming the sci-fi is said to focus on the search for the missing Jedi Master. Daisy Ridley and John Boyega will reportedly play a major role in this quest.
People dressed as "Star Wars" characters Boba Fett (L) and a Stormtrooper pose at the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3, in Los Angeles, California June 11, 2014.
Spoilers Alert. Read at your own risk.
As previously reported by IBTimes, John Boyega was seen by insiders at the Pinewood Studios carrying a light saber during filming. Few speculated that this is because he would transition from being a rumoured Imperial Soldier to a Jedi midway through "Star Wars: Episode VII." Now a spoiler-rich report from Badassdigest could probably explain why the actor was carrying a light saber.
The site revealed the light saber came with a severed hand as it fell from the sky onto a desert planet. It was soon discovered by Daisy Ridley and John Boyega, who according to IBTimes, reportedly met on the desert planet of Tatooine when Ridley saved Boyega from a crashed ship.
Upon seeing the light saber they instantly knew to whom they should return it to since it is a Jedi relic. This begins their journey off world to find its rightful owner and eventually meets Han Solo and Chewbacca, piloting the Millennium Falcon. Millennium Falcon's original crew recognized the light saber as belonging to Luke Skywalker, whom they haven't seen since the events of "Return of the Jedi." They said they haven't had contact with their friend in 30 years. Daisy Ridley and John Boyega's discovery of the light saber then sparks the quest in the search for Luke Skywalker, the Jedi Master.
Badassdigest also revealed the existence of an ice planet in "Star Wars: Episode VII" where evil forces inhabit. These forces are building a massive weapon that not only could kill off an entire planet but also the entire galaxy.
The site claimed the plot details in "Star Wars: Episode VII" is reminiscent of "A New Hope." Although this time it's the severed hand with the light saber that makes an appearance at Tatooine instead of R2-D2.
Source: YouTube/Daniel M. Kobayashi
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter
- Nude Photo Leak: Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens, Hope Solo Latest Victims Of Hacking Attack, Twitter Explodes With Reactions 'Not' In Support Of Kardashian -- Reports