Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
By Tanya Diente | July 22, 2014 3:17 PM EST
More spoilers have been revealed on the much anticipated "Avengers" sequel "Avengers: Age of Ultron." The movie has been getting all the hype it deserves and with it more details have surfaced regarding the movie's nemesis, Ultron, and his attack on the Avengers Tower party.
Actor Samuel L. Jackson arrives for the American Theatre Wing's 68th annual Tony Awards at Radio City Music Hall in New York, June 8, 2014.
Now that fans have seen their first look at Ultron through Entertainment Weekly's Comic-con preview cover, a new report from Movieweb claimed the robot is out to exterminate mankind despite his creator being one of them -Tony Stark.
According to Movieweb, Ultron is described as being "all-consuming in his quest for knowledge." Thor actor Chris Hemsworth was also quoted as saying that Tony Stark made a mistake of creating Ultron with elements of his personality.
"It's not the good version that could've come from [Stark's] intellect and personality. It's the bad son," he said.
This "bad son" personality manifested in the Avengers Tower party , where it reportedly takes place in the first 20 minutes of the movie according to IBTimes. After the Avengers defeated Von Strucker in his Hydra outpost and captured the twins, Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver, they celebrated their victory in the Avengers Tower, which is actually Stark's improvised tower.
In "Avengers: Age of Ultron" S.H.I.E.L.D. is no longer the earth's first line of defense since it was disbanded in "Captain America: Winter Soldier." So the team had to rely on the genius mind of Tony Stark aka Iron Man to rebuild his tower for their new headquarters.
It was during the said victory party that Ultron and his legion of robots attack the Avengers Towers according to Movieweb.
When the party had died down from Tony's alliances with New York's exclusive people, Thor, Black Widow, Bruce Banner, Hawkeye, Captain America and Maria Hill were left unprepared for Ultron, not to mention they were not on their superhero costumes.
A scene in the movie shows Tony Stark grabbing for the first weapon he could find- a fondue fork. He stabs Ultron on his neck as he struggles to defeat his creation. When it was apparent that the Avengers were outnumbered, Ultron tells the superheroes, "I know you're 'good' people. I know you mean well... but you just didn't think it through... There is only one path to peace... your extermination."
Chris Evans claimed Ultron can deliver intelligent conversations but would still probably kill any human being.
"He's out to do the things he wants to do because he's disgusted with X, Y, and Z. He could blow your mind with his views. Yeah, and then kill you," he said.
As IBTimes previously reported, Ultron is unlike any other A.I. He lacks the human touch and is not easily defeated since he can transform into more dangerous physical forms. He was created by Tony Stark so he won't have to fight alongside the Avengers. Also so Ultron could lead his other legion of robots in defeating evil. However, being an intelligent robot, Ultron soon realises that the only evil on earth are the humans.
Source: YouTube/Empire Magazine
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 'Arrow' Season 3 Updates: Oliver Queen And Team Go To Barry Allen's Central City (Spoilers)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Ramsay Bolton
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Will Shatter Records with 64-Bit Snapdragon, 21MP Camera and Bendable Design
- Lowe's Black Friday 2014 Deals Include Up To 40% Off On Select Major Appliances, Plus Free Shipping For Orders Of $19 Or More
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Best Buy,Target And Amazon Offer Huge Discounts On Tablets Like iPad Air 2, Shield Tablet, Surface Pro 3 And More