Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
By Tanya Diente | July 22, 2014 3:17 PM EST
More spoilers have been revealed on the much anticipated "Avengers" sequel "Avengers: Age of Ultron." The movie has been getting all the hype it deserves and with it more details have surfaced regarding the movie's nemesis, Ultron, and his attack on the Avengers Tower party.
Actor Samuel L. Jackson arrives for the American Theatre Wing's 68th annual Tony Awards at Radio City Music Hall in New York, June 8, 2014.
Now that fans have seen their first look at Ultron through Entertainment Weekly's Comic-con preview cover, a new report from Movieweb claimed the robot is out to exterminate mankind despite his creator being one of them -Tony Stark.
According to Movieweb, Ultron is described as being "all-consuming in his quest for knowledge." Thor actor Chris Hemsworth was also quoted as saying that Tony Stark made a mistake of creating Ultron with elements of his personality.
"It's not the good version that could've come from [Stark's] intellect and personality. It's the bad son," he said.
This "bad son" personality manifested in the Avengers Tower party , where it reportedly takes place in the first 20 minutes of the movie according to IBTimes. After the Avengers defeated Von Strucker in his Hydra outpost and captured the twins, Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver, they celebrated their victory in the Avengers Tower, which is actually Stark's improvised tower.
In "Avengers: Age of Ultron" S.H.I.E.L.D. is no longer the earth's first line of defense since it was disbanded in "Captain America: Winter Soldier." So the team had to rely on the genius mind of Tony Stark aka Iron Man to rebuild his tower for their new headquarters.
It was during the said victory party that Ultron and his legion of robots attack the Avengers Towers according to Movieweb.
When the party had died down from Tony's alliances with New York's exclusive people, Thor, Black Widow, Bruce Banner, Hawkeye, Captain America and Maria Hill were left unprepared for Ultron, not to mention they were not on their superhero costumes.
A scene in the movie shows Tony Stark grabbing for the first weapon he could find- a fondue fork. He stabs Ultron on his neck as he struggles to defeat his creation. When it was apparent that the Avengers were outnumbered, Ultron tells the superheroes, "I know you're 'good' people. I know you mean well... but you just didn't think it through... There is only one path to peace... your extermination."
Chris Evans claimed Ultron can deliver intelligent conversations but would still probably kill any human being.
"He's out to do the things he wants to do because he's disgusted with X, Y, and Z. He could blow your mind with his views. Yeah, and then kill you," he said.
As IBTimes previously reported, Ultron is unlike any other A.I. He lacks the human touch and is not easily defeated since he can transform into more dangerous physical forms. He was created by Tony Stark so he won't have to fight alongside the Avengers. Also so Ultron could lead his other legion of robots in defeating evil. However, being an intelligent robot, Ultron soon realises that the only evil on earth are the humans.
Source: YouTube/Empire Magazine
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet