The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale: Show’s Runnerup’s Despairing Plea to Andi Dorfman; Dorfman Reveals if She is Pregnant or Not
By jaskiran kaur | July 22, 2014 3:01 PM EST
"The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) has not yet ended, but rumours about the show's outcome are already running rampant. According to the latest reports, the man who Andi Dorfman did not give the rose in the finale has taken some desperate measures to win her back. Furthermore, Andi Dorfman finally addressed the pregnancy rumours and cleared the air. Keep reading to find out the details.
"The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) is narrowed down to just two finalists competing against each other. Next week, Andi Dorfman announces who she chooses as her mate amongst Nick Viall and Josh Murray.
Though the results are being kept a secret, final rose ceremony was filmed two months ago. Hollywood Life report suggests that the runner-up of the show was not able to accept Andi Dorfman's decision at the final rose ceremony. The contestant, who did not receive the rose in the finale, is reportedly still trying to "reach out" to the bachelorette as he is "dying to see her."
The result of "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) left the runner-up "shocked and heartbroken," according to the report. Apparently he believes that he is the one who could keep Andi Dorfman happy and her decision of choosing the other contestant would prove to be wrong.
"He thinks there's no way she can be happy with her choice," a source told Us Weekly (via Hollywood Life). Even after the final rose ceremony, the runner-up hoped for her change of heart.
He reportedly called her up requesting her to meet him. According to the source, the runner-up was "thinking of getting a ring and everything." However, Andi Dorfman never changed her decision. Rejection has been "incredibly hard for him." After the final rose ceremony, he has "almost gone through the stages of grief: believing that she was going to come to her senses then, and now just feeling really angry and upset."
At the moment, it remains unconfirmed who is this runner-up. Andi Dorfman will give away the final rose to either Josh Murray or Nick Viall on "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) Episode 11- Finale. Who do you think is the winner of Andi Dorfman's heart and the show?
Meanwhile, rumours claiming Andi Dorfman is already pregnant are swirling around. And the bachelorette reportedly find these reports "hilarious." E!Online managed to speak to Andi Dorfman backstage at the "Men Tell All" special filming about the issue.
"That's news to me and my body!" Andi Dorfman told the Web site.
"it's funny. I joke about it. It's so far from the truth, you gotta laugh. "I remember saying, 'Alright, this is the close as I'll get to Kate Middleton!' Which is on the cover of a magazine. I'm like, that's totally false, but that's OK because I'm next to Kate!" Andi Dorfman told.
The pregnancy rumours are also a source of her motivation to gym, the bachelorette joked.
"The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) just aired its "Men Tell All" special and are now set to feature its finale. Watch the Andi Dorfman's season final rose ceremony on July 28, 2014 at 8:00pm on ABC.
For more information and spoilers from "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014), read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Plot Update: Ludacris Reveals Paul Walker's Old Photo, Vin Diesel Shares A Photo Of Himself In Car
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia