Kim Kardashian Trying to Get Pregnant Again With Kanye West; Couple Want a Baby Boy
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 22, 2014 2:06 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West just got married over a month ago in a lavish ceremony held in Florence. Italy and they also just celebrated the first birthday of their baby North West. Now the power couple is reportedly eyeing a second pregnancy for Kim and they want it to be a boy.
Singer Kanye West and reality television actress Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Benefit celebrating the opening of ''PUNK: Chaos to Couture'' in New York, May 6, 2013.
If reports all over the news are to be believed, Kim might already be pregnant but no such confirmation has been made by the couple or any member of the Kardashian-Jenner clan. So far, despite reports that even Khloe Kardashian is pregnant with rapper boyfriend French Montana's baby, only the third pregnancy of Kourtney Kardashian with longtime partner Scott Disick has been confirmed. This was announced through a recent episode of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians."
This is Kanye's first marriage while Kim had been married twice before. Her first marriage happened away from the spotlight before she became a reality star but her second marriage with NBA player Kris Humphries was documented almost entirely in "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" and "Kourtney and Kim Take New York." The marriage lasted all of 72 days which has caused major criticism for Kim and her intentions for getting married. Even her ex-husband Humphries has accused her of using the marriage for publicity. Because of all the cameras constantly trained on her. Kim also received a lot of flack for the pregnancy weight she gained while carrying North West. This is said to be the reason why the reality star intends to keep any subsequent pregnancy under wraps for as long as possible to avoid baby bump watchers who will be scrutinizing every bump and curve on her body not that they don't already do that.
The whole hoopla about Kanye wanting to have a son was first reported by Us Weekly and has raged on like wildfire causing further speculations about whether or not Kim is actually already pregnant. It has been reported that the couple had been trying for baby number two during their extended honeymoon in Mexico after the one that was held in Ireland immediately after the wedding ceremony.
Whether she is or not, grandma Kris Jenner will be thrilled to have another baby in the family. She revealed in a recent interview that while she once worried that she won't ever be a grandmother, her kids seem to be on a roll at the moment with Kourtney now on the way to giving her a fourth grandchild.
Kim has also expressed in numerous interviews that she is open to have more children and have a large family just like the one she grew up with. Khloe, for her part, was documented in the reality shows to have been trying to get pregnant while married to Lamar Odom. The two have since separated and a lot of buzz has also been surrounding her and the possibility of conceiving with new boyfriend French Montana.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch