Kourtney Kardashian's Split with Scott Disick Looms as the Latter Take to Drinking and Needs Rehabilitation-Reports
By Sonalee singh | July 22, 2014 1:02 PM EST
Kourtney Kardsahian is reportedly having problem with her baby daddy and long time beau Scott Disick. As per the reports Scott has again taken to his drinking addiction and needs to check into rehab to get immediate help. However, if he doesn't check out in the rehab then he may have problems with the relationship he shares with Kourtney, as suggested by reports.
TV personality Kim Kardashian (R) and her sister Kourtney walk in the street as they visit fashion shops in Paris, May 22, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence over the weekend, an official from the mayor's office confirmed last Friday.
Meanwhile, it has also come to surface previously that Kourtney has problems with Scott's partying addiction and in May 2014's episode of "KUWTK" she had revealed that she doesn't trust Scott. On the show the couple was also seen going for marriage counseling sessions.
"I feel like I just need to either move out until she wants to hang out, or call it what it is, more of a friendship than anything else," Scott had said to therapist about her relationship to Kourtney as per the Hollywoodlife reports.
Moreover, Kourtney has also confessed in her previous interviews that she has commitment issues.
"First of all, I have realized that I have major commitment problems during this pregnancy. 'I'm really claustrophobic, and all my issues - and I have a lot of them - they all stem from this thing. I can't commit to anything... but I love Scott, and he is my partner", she said as per DailyMail when she was pregnant with her daughter Penelope.
Kourtney had also suggested that time that she is committed to Scott and loves her deeply.
Apparently, source close to Scott Disick suggest that his drinking problems are related to his parent's death as per Celebdirty Laundry reports. Much recently, Scott was drugged by someone at the club in Hamptons. He went to the hospital for same and was told by the nurses that he has had alcohol poising as per the TMZ reports.
However, if Scott has allegedly taken to drinking again then problems could rise between the couple. Scott and Kourtney are yet to comment on this.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date