BlackBerry Z3 vs. Nokia XL Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | July 22, 2014 12:50 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the BlackBerry Z3 or the Nokia XL, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The BlackBerry Z3 comes with a 5-inch capacitive touch screen, rendering 540 x 960 pixels resolution. The Nokia XL comes with a 5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 480 x 800 pixels resolution.
Both the devices are about the same in this category. The BlackBerry Z3 has 220 ppi pixels display density compared to the 187 ppi pixels display density on the Nokia XL.
The BlackBerry Z3 comes with 140 x 72.8 x 9.3 mm dimensions and weighs 164 grams. The Nokia XL comes with 141.4 x 77.7 x 10.9 mm dimensions and weighs 190 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The BlackBerry Z3 is equipped with a 1.2 GHz dual core Krait 200 processor and Qualcomm MSM8230 Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 32 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Nokia XL is equipped with a 1 GHz dual core Cortex A5 processor and Qualcomm MSM8225 Snapdragon S4 Play chipset. It comes with 4 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 32 GB using a Micro SD card.
The BlackBerry Z3 runs on the BlackBerry 10.2.1 operating system and has 1.5 GB of RAM. The Nokia XL runs on the Android Jelly Bean operating system and has 768 MB of RAM. In terms of computing power the Z3 is the clear winner between the two devices.
The BlackBerry Z3 sports a 5 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.1 MP. The Nokia XL also sports a 5 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2 MP.
The BlackBerry Z3 comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 15 hours and 30 minutes on 3G or music play of about 84 hours. The Nokia XL comes with a Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 13 hours on 3G or music play of about 37 hours.
Price in Australia
The BlackBerry Z3 is priced at around AU $289.95 and the Nokia XL Dual SIM is priced at around AU $209.95 in Australia.
OnePlus One vs. Oppo Find 7 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- iPhone 6 Plus Sold Out Apple Store Crash Due to Pre-orders: Where to Place Your Orders and the Packages Offered in the US and UK
- ‘Minecraft PS Vita,’ PS4 And Xbox One Updates And More On The Microsoft Deal
- Minecraft: Microsoft to Acquire Mojang Makers of Minecraft Today
- iPhone 6 Released: The 5 Biggest and Best Smartphones Of 2014: Their Best Features And Price Comparisons
- Xbox One News: Playable Games In Browser And Possible ‘Gears of War’ Exclusivity Reported
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date
- Australia's Imam Council Rebuffs Abbott Decision To Send Troops; Wants 'Islamic' Dropped From ISIS
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown