HTC One Remix: Android Smartphone Scheduled to Launch at Verizon on July 24
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 22, 2014 12:44 PM EST
After unveiling the HTC One Mini 2 last May, the Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer is set to launch the Android device as HTC One Remix at Verizon Wireless. Notable device source @evleaks recently revealed on Twitter that the HTC One Remix will be arriving at the U.S. carrier on Friday, July 24.
"HTC One remix finally launching on Verizon on Thursday, July 24th. - http://bit.ly/1jRUiNO," @evleaks posted on Tuesday, July 22. The HTC One Remix has been cited in numerous leaks for the past couple of months that included an FCC (Federal Communications Commission) filing as well as the Verizon Wireless YouTube channel posting displaying the "cutting edge features" of the device.
With no details on the HTC One Remix features and specs, the Android smartphone is assumed to have the same features and specs found on the HTC One Mini 2. The HTC One Remix is expected to have a 4.5-inch screen display with 720 pixel resolution, Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with a 1.2 GHz quad-core Cortex-A7 CPU and 1 GB of RAM.
According to the Phandroid report, the Android device could have an additional GB of RAM that will certainly delight the Verizon device enthusiasts. The other features and specs expected to be found on the HTC One Remix are the 13 MP rear-facing camera, a 5 MP front-facing camera, Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system, HTC Sense 6.0 UI, 2110 mAh battery and 16 GB internal storage capacity that can be expanded with the available microSD card slot.
The mid-range device coming from the Taiwanese manufacturer and Verizon will have the Verizon 4G LTE logo on the rear side beneath the THC logo. Another Verizon logo will also be placed in front of the HTC One Remix where the HTC logo can be found on every HTC deivce.
Details on the pricing scheme are not available at the moment as well. However, the Android Headlines report estimates the HTC One Remix on Verizon will be put up for sale at $49 price with contract. Verizon has not released any official statement yet that confirms or denies the reports about the HTC One Remix launch at the U.S. carrier on Friday.
— @evleaks (@evleaks) July 21, 2014
More Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia 930: Protective Flip Cover Case Accessory for Windows Phone Handset to be Available Soon - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Sony Xperia Z3 Launched In Japan Has 32 GB Storage Compared To 16 GB International Model
- How To Update LG Nexus 4 To Android 4.4.4 KitKat Using LiquidSmooth Custom ROM
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’