HTC One Remix: Android Smartphone Scheduled to Launch at Verizon on July 24
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 22, 2014 12:44 PM EST
After unveiling the HTC One Mini 2 last May, the Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer is set to launch the Android device as HTC One Remix at Verizon Wireless. Notable device source @evleaks recently revealed on Twitter that the HTC One Remix will be arriving at the U.S. carrier on Friday, July 24.
"HTC One remix finally launching on Verizon on Thursday, July 24th. - http://bit.ly/1jRUiNO," @evleaks posted on Tuesday, July 22. The HTC One Remix has been cited in numerous leaks for the past couple of months that included an FCC (Federal Communications Commission) filing as well as the Verizon Wireless YouTube channel posting displaying the "cutting edge features" of the device.
With no details on the HTC One Remix features and specs, the Android smartphone is assumed to have the same features and specs found on the HTC One Mini 2. The HTC One Remix is expected to have a 4.5-inch screen display with 720 pixel resolution, Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with a 1.2 GHz quad-core Cortex-A7 CPU and 1 GB of RAM.
According to the Phandroid report, the Android device could have an additional GB of RAM that will certainly delight the Verizon device enthusiasts. The other features and specs expected to be found on the HTC One Remix are the 13 MP rear-facing camera, a 5 MP front-facing camera, Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system, HTC Sense 6.0 UI, 2110 mAh battery and 16 GB internal storage capacity that can be expanded with the available microSD card slot.
The mid-range device coming from the Taiwanese manufacturer and Verizon will have the Verizon 4G LTE logo on the rear side beneath the THC logo. Another Verizon logo will also be placed in front of the HTC One Remix where the HTC logo can be found on every HTC deivce.
Details on the pricing scheme are not available at the moment as well. However, the Android Headlines report estimates the HTC One Remix on Verizon will be put up for sale at $49 price with contract. Verizon has not released any official statement yet that confirms or denies the reports about the HTC One Remix launch at the U.S. carrier on Friday.
— @evleaks (@evleaks) July 21, 2014
More Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia 930: Protective Flip Cover Case Accessory for Windows Phone Handset to be Available Soon - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: Top Reasons To Upgrade From Galaxy Note 3 Or Galaxy Note 2
- Android 5.0 L November And December Rollout: Android One, Nexus, Google Play, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4
- iOS 8 Bugs: Minor, Moderate And Serious Issues Why Users Should Not Upgrade Immediately
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Updates: Meet The Leaders of Team Magma and Aqua, Trainer and His Mega Gallade
- 'The Sims 4' Mods: Gay And Lesbian Pregnancy Now Available As Alternative To Adoption
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown