Fast & Furious 7 Update: Michelle Rodriguez Returns to Set, Kurt Russell Completes His Scenes Without Paul Walker
By Sonalee singh | July 22, 2014 12:40 PM EST
"Fast and Furious 7" shoot has been recently wrapped. However, Michelle Rodriguez was seen on the sets of the film for reshooting a few scenes of the film. The 35-year-old actress looked amazing she showed off her slender figure and body in a grey tank top and jeans. Michelle's face had black dots whereas body had and colored tapes for CGI, reported Daily Mail.
U.S. actor Paul Walker presents a creation from Colcci's 2013/2014 summer collection during Sao Paulo Fashion Week in this March 21, 2013, file photo. The brothers of actor Paul Walker, who died in November, will fill in for the late action star in order to complete scenes in the upcoming film \"Fast & Furious 7,\" according to a statement posted on the film's Facebook page. Caleb and Cody Walker will help finish action scenes for their brother and \"fill in small gaps left in production,\" the statement said. REUTERS/Filipe Carvalho/Files
Looking happy coming back to the shoot for CGI, Michelle even posted a photo of herself in black dots on Instagram.
"You can Mo-Cap Mitchymich (Mo-Cap stands for a film term referring to Motion Capture Special effects)," she captioned the image.
Meanwhile, Kurt Russell recently said that he finished his last two scenes in the film without Paul Walker. Russell only had two scenes left with Paul, before the latter died in an car accident on Nov 30. The 63-year-old actor has completed his scens with Walker's body doubles Cody and Caleb Walker, as per the reports.
Moreover, Dwayne Johnson who is also part of "Fast and Furious 7" ensemble said that he is really happy with the way the film has been completed.
"I was very happy with the way (Fast & Furious 7) was completed. I think Paul would have wanted that. In fact, I know Paul would have wanted that. When something like that happens, it's a harsh reminder of how fortunate we are, and it makes you hug your loved ones harder. I think this installment is going to be a special one - for a lot of reasons, but especially in the wake of Paul's death," he told Toronto Sun.
Though the film has been completed in time in spite of Walker's death , there is school of thought which believes that there is a section of fans who would miss Brian O'Connor's (played by Walker) presence in the film.
It is being said that Brian's would retire from the film and Cody Walker would play a new character in upcoming Fast franchise.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899