Beyonce and Jay Z: ‘End of On the Run Could Officially Spell the End of Marriage’; Couple’s Life on the Tour Revealed- Reports
By jaskiran kaur | July 22, 2014 11:55 AM EST
Power couple Beyonce and Jay Z have been slammed with divorce rumours. Several media outlets are speculating about their split after their joint tour, "On the Run." The latest report suggests the only thing that could save their broken marriage is "divine intervention." Head inside to find out the details.
Based on the latest report, Beyonce and Jay Z are headed towards split. Citing the claims of The Post, Page Six reports that Jay Z and Beyonce are "trying to figure out a way to split without divorcing..."
"This is a huge concert tour and they've already gotten most of the money from the promoters up front," the source revealed.
The Web site notes that that it is Jay Z who is "most at fault." However, he is the one who is also reportedly doing the most to keep his marriage from breaking. Furthermore, marriage counsellors are reportedly "travelling" with the couple who are currently on "On the Run" tour.
The source disclosed that "On the Run" will be their "last" tour together. It is reported "end of the tour could officially spell the end of the marriage."
The report suggests that problems in their marriage have long persisted. The source points out that Jay Z and Beyonce are no more carrying their wedding rings. Also, birth of their daughter Blue Ivy was thought to repair their relationship. Apparently, things have not changed.
"For just a split moment, things got real for them and she was even talking about adding to the family. But, after a while, Jay was out doing Jay and Bey was out doing Bey. They made the classic mistake of thinking a child would change everything and help to rekindle the initial fire, and it didn't," the source continued.
Meanwhile, a source told In Touch magazine that romance between Jay Z and Beyonce "is over." Citing the claims of the magazine, Inquistr reports that Queen Bey is aware of all the rumours about Jay Z "fooling around." She reportedly "can't take it anymore."
According to the report, Beyonce saw a blonde "nuzzling into Jay Z's chest" when he was toasting champagne with a group of people including crew, friends and some women back stage. The sight of the blonde whispering something into her husband's ears left Queen Bey seething with anger.
Furthermore the report notes that the couple has always been involved in "huge blow-ups." They reportedly fight "about everything," but the main bone of contention is Jay Z's infidelity and feelings of jealousy.
Over the period of time, rapper Jay Z has been linked with several tinsel town beauties, including Rihanna, Mya, Rita Ora and more. Also, this is not the first time Jay Z and Beyonce have been slammed with divorce rumours. However, these reports remain unconfirmed in the absence of any official statements from any authority. "On the Run" kicked off on June 25 and is scheduled to end on Sept. 13, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight