MasterChef Australia 6 Recap: Episode 55 Finals Week Continues, No Holds Barred Cooking Challenge Eliminates Tracy Collins
By Janice Somosot | July 22, 2014 11:51 AM EST
"MasterChef Australia" Season 6, Episode 55 aired on Monday, July 21, 2014. Finals Week continued on with a no holds barred cooking challenge that eliminated Tracy Collins! Wondering what else happened in this episode? If you want to find out, read on for the "MasterChef Australia" 6 recap of Episode 55.
In "MasterChef Australia" Season 6, Episode 55, the Top 5 contestants Brent Owens, Emelia Jackson, Laura Cassai, Jamie Fleming and Tracy Collins were surprised by the judges Matt Preston, Gary Mehigan, and George Calombaris when they were told that they can cook anything and use any ingredient available in the pantry. Yes, you read that right - there are no rules in this no holds barred cooking challenge!
Click HERE to see the latest recipes from "MasterChef Australia" 6 including the Grilled Quail with Artichokes, Mushroom Panzanella and Red Wine Jus by Laura Cassai.
At the end of the challenge, Tracy and Laura comforted each other, while Laura tried to cheer up Brent.
Click HERE to see photos of the Top Five Top Food gallery from the official Web site of "MasterChef Australia."
Unfortunately, Tracy Collins, the 38-year-old Hairdresser from South Australia (SA) got eliminated in this episode.
Only the Top 4 "MasterChef Australia" 6 contestants remain and these are:
1. Brent Owens - 24 years old, Bobcat Driver from Victoria (VIC)
2. Emelia Jackson - 24 years old, Marketing Coordinator from Victoria (VIC)
3. Jamie Fleming - 26 years old, Bartender from New South Wales (NSW)
4. Laura Cassai - 19 years old, Health Science Student from South Australia (SA)
Who will win among Laura, Jamie, Emelia and Brent? Watch "MasterChef Australia" 6 this week to find out!
That's it for the "MasterChef Australia" 6 recap of Episode 55 which featured the no holds barred cooking challenge that eliminated Tracy Collins. It was shown on July 21, 2014 at Network Ten. Watch the full episode HERE. Don't miss "MasterChef Australia" 6 from Sunday to Thursday at 7:30 p.m. Keep reading the International Business Times (IBT) for more updates about your favourite Australian cooking competition and other news about entertainment, sports, technology, finance, health and business.
MasterChef Australia 6 Recap: Episode 54 Finals Week Starts, Contestants Get Personalised Mystery Boxes from Loved Ones
MasterChef Australia 6 Recap: Episode 53 Sudden Death Elimination Challlenge and MasterClass with Chef Heston Blumenthal at Stones of the Yarra Valley
MasterChef Australia 6 Recap: Episode 52 The Five Senses Challenge Using the Sense of Sight, Hearing, Smell, Touch and Taste to Make Dishes
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Eurozone Indicators Forewarn Imminent Recession: Germany's Manufacturing Sector Slows