MasterChef Australia 6 Recap: Episode 55 Finals Week Continues, No Holds Barred Cooking Challenge Eliminates Tracy Collins
By Janice Somosot | July 22, 2014 11:51 AM EST
"MasterChef Australia" Season 6, Episode 55 aired on Monday, July 21, 2014. Finals Week continued on with a no holds barred cooking challenge that eliminated Tracy Collins! Wondering what else happened in this episode? If you want to find out, read on for the "MasterChef Australia" 6 recap of Episode 55.
In "MasterChef Australia" Season 6, Episode 55, the Top 5 contestants Brent Owens, Emelia Jackson, Laura Cassai, Jamie Fleming and Tracy Collins were surprised by the judges Matt Preston, Gary Mehigan, and George Calombaris when they were told that they can cook anything and use any ingredient available in the pantry. Yes, you read that right - there are no rules in this no holds barred cooking challenge!
Click HERE to see the latest recipes from "MasterChef Australia" 6 including the Grilled Quail with Artichokes, Mushroom Panzanella and Red Wine Jus by Laura Cassai.
At the end of the challenge, Tracy and Laura comforted each other, while Laura tried to cheer up Brent.
Click HERE to see photos of the Top Five Top Food gallery from the official Web site of "MasterChef Australia."
Unfortunately, Tracy Collins, the 38-year-old Hairdresser from South Australia (SA) got eliminated in this episode.
Only the Top 4 "MasterChef Australia" 6 contestants remain and these are:
1. Brent Owens - 24 years old, Bobcat Driver from Victoria (VIC)
2. Emelia Jackson - 24 years old, Marketing Coordinator from Victoria (VIC)
3. Jamie Fleming - 26 years old, Bartender from New South Wales (NSW)
4. Laura Cassai - 19 years old, Health Science Student from South Australia (SA)
Who will win among Laura, Jamie, Emelia and Brent? Watch "MasterChef Australia" 6 this week to find out!
That's it for the "MasterChef Australia" 6 recap of Episode 55 which featured the no holds barred cooking challenge that eliminated Tracy Collins. It was shown on July 21, 2014 at Network Ten. Watch the full episode HERE. Don't miss "MasterChef Australia" 6 from Sunday to Thursday at 7:30 p.m. Keep reading the International Business Times (IBT) for more updates about your favourite Australian cooking competition and other news about entertainment, sports, technology, finance, health and business.
MasterChef Australia 6 Recap: Episode 54 Finals Week Starts, Contestants Get Personalised Mystery Boxes from Loved Ones
MasterChef Australia 6 Recap: Episode 53 Sudden Death Elimination Challlenge and MasterClass with Chef Heston Blumenthal at Stones of the Yarra Valley
MasterChef Australia 6 Recap: Episode 52 The Five Senses Challenge Using the Sense of Sight, Hearing, Smell, Touch and Taste to Make Dishes
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money