Big Brother Season 16 Episode 12 Recap – Head of Households Selected
By Sachin Trivedi | July 22, 2014 10:37 AM EST
The wait is over and the Head of Households have been selected in "Big Brother" Season 16 Episode 12. Some house members maybe happy with the outcome but one house member was definitely worried.
Zach and Amber almost stole it away from Cody and Frankie, but the boys emerged as the winners ultimately in a nail biting finish. According to Entertainment Weekly, Cody and Frankie were selected as the Head of Households after placing 12 eggs safely in their designated place in the competition.
The next question on the minds of all contestants is who will be nominated next? Alliances are made broken and remade in "Big Brother" Season 16. The house member who is feeling the most unsafe from nomination is Brittany. She shares her fears with fellow contestant Donny Thompson. The Bomb Squad is still going strong but Brittany was not part of that alliance. Donny is friends with Frankie and Cody but he too may not be safe for long.
In some light moments in the show Cody and Frankie both get pictures from their families. Frankie still wants to hide his relationship with his celebrity sister Ariana Grande. He is happy that the pictures sent were of his sister and him as children. The house members cried when Frankie read Ariana's letter out loud but did not realize who "Ari" really is. Frankie tore up the letter from Ariana later. Will he be able to conceal this information till the end of "Big Brother" Season 16?
The Team America alliance got a mission to send a "physical threat" to the chopping block. Derrick and Frankie decide that Amber is the biggest female physical threat in the house. Brittany tells Frankie that Cody will send her to the chopping block for not flirting with him. Frankie shares this with Cody. When Cody confronts Brittany about it she says that she "just threw a comment out there."
There was little surprise when Cody nominated Victoria and Brittany. Frankie nominated Amber and Jacosta. Frustrated Amber approached Christine to form an alliance of the girls along with Nicole.
The Battle of the Block this time was a chess game. The game resulted with Frankie getting dethroned and Cody emerging as the new Head of Household. The complicated relationship of Cody, Amber and Caleb continued in "Big Brother" Season 16 episode 12. Caleb spent time chatting with Frankie when Cody and Amber locked themselves together in a room.
More Articles to Read
Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Nymeria Sand [Read]
'Saddest Bear on Earth' Slowly Going Insane in Zoo [Read]
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Stan Lee Confirms a Cameo Role [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date