Selena Gomez Hangs Out with Taylor Swift's BFF, Cara Delevingne
By Diadem Pambid | July 22, 2014 9:58 AM EST
Justin Bieber isn't the only one who's been hanging out with a plethora of models. Since her split from the Canadian crooner, Selena Gomez has been hanging out with a few model friends of her own. In fact, the "Come & Get It" singer was spotted with Taylor Swift's model BFF, Cara Delevingne.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Like Bieber, Gomez has her fair share of hot friends. The lovely Latina was spotted at Saint Tropez, France with none other than British supermodel, Cara Delevingne. The pair hopped on a chopper before soaking up the sun on a boat, named the Ecstasea, owned by Mr. Alshaire Fiyaz. Check out more photos of the lovely pair hanging out and about at Saint Tropez here.
This isn't the first time Delevingne and Gomez have hung out. Back in June, the pair partied all night long with a few other models such as Suki Waterhouse. Thanks to Selena and Cara's growing friendship and fondness over one another, their fans have coined a name for them, "Carena."
Cara Delevingne has quite the hold on Gomez and reports even claim the model was the influence over Gomez's latest ink. Selena's ink was done by none other than celeb tattoo artist, Bang Bang. Like Cara, Gomez has a number of tats done by the tattoo artist.
"Selena already had it written out how she wanted. She had been wanting this one for a while," shared Bang Bang in an exclusive interview with E! News. The Arabic script inked on Gomez side of the body translates as "Love Yourself First."
While Gomez has been hanging out with models like Cara Delevingne since her split from Bieber, the Canadian crooner has also been spotted with a few other models. Since the "Jelena" split for the umpteenth time, Bieber has been openly flirting with models namely Chantel Jeffries, Yovanna Ventura, Barbara Palvin, Adriana Lima, Ella Paige Roberts Clarke and Ashley Moore.
With Gomez's birthday only a day away, "Jelena" fans will just have to wait and see if the former love birds reconcile on Gomez's special day.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet