Kendall Jenner Speculated to Leave Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Show 'Damaging' to Model's Career - Reports
By Diadem Pambid | July 22, 2014 8:42 AM EST
Kendall Jenner's modelling career is going nowhere but up. With the way Kendall is landing one gig to the next, the 18-year old is definitely one of fashion world's woman to watch. This is all the reason why Kendall is allegedly planning to leave "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" for good.
Kendall Jenner arrives on the red carpet at the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014. REUTERS/Mark Blinch
Kendall Jenner Allegedly Calls Herself 'Better Than Everyone Else,' Plus Latest Instagram Post Related to Harry Styles - Reports
After landing her first modelling stint and being treated seriously in the fashion industry, Kendall has been noticeably absent from the E! reality show, "KUWTK." Additional reports now claim that Kendall is set to leave the show for good simply because it could "damage" her burgeoning modelling career.
"She has been advised by friends in the fashion industry that reality TV could damage her modeling career," claims an insider to the Daily Mail (via the Mirror). "Kendall had the option to pull out of any other potential shows and that's exactly what she's done."
Given Daily Mail has been sued by George Clooney for false reports, this report involving Kendall Jenner might as well be falsified as well. However, one member of the Kardashian clan who has been absent from the reality show is Rob, Kendall's older brother. Rob was also significantly absent at Kim Kardashian's wedding all because he was bullied for his weight.
"Rob feels that the reality show has truly ruined his family, and that momager Kris Jenner is always on the look out for the next big deal for one of her daughters. His significant weight gain has only added to the stress in his life. He has been working out but has very bad eating habits. He just feels very alone," continued the insider.
Also related to the show "KUWTK," reports emerged late last week about Kendall Jenner demanding more pay all because she's "bigger and hotter" than sister, Kim.
"She thinks she's the hottest sister by far. Now that she's famous and heavily involved in fashion, she sees herself as better than everyone else," states a source in an exclusive report by Hollywood Life.
Representatives of Kendall Jenner and of the Kardashian family have yet to speak up on the rumours.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build