Kendall Jenner Speculated to Leave Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Show 'Damaging' to Model's Career - Reports
By Diadem Pambid | July 22, 2014 8:42 AM EST
Kendall Jenner's modelling career is going nowhere but up. With the way Kendall is landing one gig to the next, the 18-year old is definitely one of fashion world's woman to watch. This is all the reason why Kendall is allegedly planning to leave "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" for good.
Kendall Jenner arrives on the red carpet at the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014. REUTERS/Mark Blinch
Kendall Jenner Allegedly Calls Herself 'Better Than Everyone Else,' Plus Latest Instagram Post Related to Harry Styles - Reports
After landing her first modelling stint and being treated seriously in the fashion industry, Kendall has been noticeably absent from the E! reality show, "KUWTK." Additional reports now claim that Kendall is set to leave the show for good simply because it could "damage" her burgeoning modelling career.
"She has been advised by friends in the fashion industry that reality TV could damage her modeling career," claims an insider to the Daily Mail (via the Mirror). "Kendall had the option to pull out of any other potential shows and that's exactly what she's done."
Given Daily Mail has been sued by George Clooney for false reports, this report involving Kendall Jenner might as well be falsified as well. However, one member of the Kardashian clan who has been absent from the reality show is Rob, Kendall's older brother. Rob was also significantly absent at Kim Kardashian's wedding all because he was bullied for his weight.
"Rob feels that the reality show has truly ruined his family, and that momager Kris Jenner is always on the look out for the next big deal for one of her daughters. His significant weight gain has only added to the stress in his life. He has been working out but has very bad eating habits. He just feels very alone," continued the insider.
Also related to the show "KUWTK," reports emerged late last week about Kendall Jenner demanding more pay all because she's "bigger and hotter" than sister, Kim.
"She thinks she's the hottest sister by far. Now that she's famous and heavily involved in fashion, she sees herself as better than everyone else," states a source in an exclusive report by Hollywood Life.
Representatives of Kendall Jenner and of the Kardashian family have yet to speak up on the rumours.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports