Harry Styles Allegedly Flirted with Simon Cowell's Ex Sinitta, Gets Chummy with Lou Teasdale
By Diadem Pambid | July 22, 2014 8:30 AM EST
The dating rumours about One Direction's Harry Styles have gone through the roof once again. Despite hanging out over the weekend with band mates and stylist Lou Teasdale, that hasn't stopped Simon Cowell's ex-girlfriend, Sinitta from claiming Harry had hit on her once.
British singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction arrives to attend the presentation of the Burberry Autumn/Winter 2014 collection during London Fashion Week REUTERS/Olivia Oran
Lou Teasdale, Harry Styles, Liam Payne and Niall Horan bonded over the weekend at Doncaster, England. The trio along with their stylist were in attendance for the wedding of Louis Tomlinson's mother, Johanna Poulston.
While Lou Teasdale was dressed to impress in a black ensemble that showed off her cleavage, the boys were also one to impress. Harry Styles and Liam Payne were impeccable in their black suits while Horan ditched the black blazer for a long sleeved striped polo.
Apparently, not everyone in the business knows Lou Teasdale has a close connection to the boys. In fact, some claim Lou, 1D's stylist, has a romantic connection with Harry Styles which was allegedly evidenced by a source present at the wedding. Read the hilarious report here.
However, if there is one other woman that claims Harry did indeed flirt with her, it would not be Lou Teasdale but Simon Cowell's ex-girlfriend, Sinitta. The curly-haired cutie was allegedly flirting with her back when he was on "X-Factor."
"He's always been a cheeky boy! I'm aware I looked young for my age when One Direction were on The X Factor and I remember having to remind him that I was old enough to be his mother," claimed Sinitta in a report by MStarz. "It's just what Harry does. He's very flirty and sweet and he loves women. That's not a bad thing! But for me, he's definitely forbidden fruit."
Given Harry did date Caroline Flack, who was 15 years his senior, it wouldn't be surprising he had flirted with Cowell's ex-girlfriend. For now, the One Direction singer hasn't been linked to anyone as of late. His last known girlfriend was "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" star, Kendall Jenner. The "Hendall" couple lasted for three months before breaking up for unknown reasons.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown