Prince Harry Moves on from Cressida Bonas by Contacting Ex-Girlfriend Caroline Flack
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 22, 2014 8:10 AM EST
While Cressida Bonas is busy getting her acting career started through a new play and a film role, her Royal ex, Prince Harry is also moving on, or moving back to be more precise. The red head Royal is reportedly back in touch with TV presenter Caroline Flack with whom he was previously linked to.
Britain's Prince Harry waves to the media after a meeting with Chile's President Michelle Bachelet at the La Moneda Presidential Palace in Santiago, June 27, 2014. Prince Harry is in Chile for a 3-day tour.
Caroline was linked to Harry after he and long-time girlfriend Chelsy Davy parted in 2009. The relationship was short-lived and often referred to by the press as a "fling." Both eventually moved on to other romantic interests. Harry was linked to a few women before he started dating Cressida Bonas and Caroline, for her part, was previously linked to One Direction's Harry Styles who is 14 years her junior which resulted in various media outfits labelling her as the ultimate cougar. She was also linked to comedian Russell Brand and fellow TV personality Declan Donnelly.
After Harry and Cressida broke it off earlier this year, various reports have come out with speculations on their possible eventual reunion or with whom they are seen hanging out with. The latest reports on Prince Harry would have people believe that he has gotten back in touch with Caroline as a shoulder to cry on when he and Cressida split, all this according to a source from the Daily Mail.
Cressida and Harry were together for two years and were already creating buzz about a possible engagement when they went the other way and broke up instead. Prince Harry and Cressida started dating in 2012 and ended their relationship in April this year. Speculations over their break-up include Cressida's unhappiness about being unable to pursue a career in dance and acting while being constantly scrutinised in the spotlight because of her high profile relationship. Now that the two have split, Cressida is starring in a stage production and landed her first film role.
While reports of a possible reunion with the Prince have come out, Caroline has most recently been confirmed to be in a relationship with music manager Jack Street who is eight years her junior. Reports also on the Daily Mail have come out just last month that the two have moved in together. With a seemingly stable year-long relationship, it remains to be seen if there is any truth to reports about a possible reunion with Prince Harry.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report