Prince Harry Moves on from Cressida Bonas by Contacting Ex-Girlfriend Caroline Flack
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 22, 2014 8:10 AM EST
While Cressida Bonas is busy getting her acting career started through a new play and a film role, her Royal ex, Prince Harry is also moving on, or moving back to be more precise. The red head Royal is reportedly back in touch with TV presenter Caroline Flack with whom he was previously linked to.
Britain's Prince Harry waves to the media after a meeting with Chile's President Michelle Bachelet at the La Moneda Presidential Palace in Santiago, June 27, 2014. Prince Harry is in Chile for a 3-day tour.
Caroline was linked to Harry after he and long-time girlfriend Chelsy Davy parted in 2009. The relationship was short-lived and often referred to by the press as a "fling." Both eventually moved on to other romantic interests. Harry was linked to a few women before he started dating Cressida Bonas and Caroline, for her part, was previously linked to One Direction's Harry Styles who is 14 years her junior which resulted in various media outfits labelling her as the ultimate cougar. She was also linked to comedian Russell Brand and fellow TV personality Declan Donnelly.
After Harry and Cressida broke it off earlier this year, various reports have come out with speculations on their possible eventual reunion or with whom they are seen hanging out with. The latest reports on Prince Harry would have people believe that he has gotten back in touch with Caroline as a shoulder to cry on when he and Cressida split, all this according to a source from the Daily Mail.
Cressida and Harry were together for two years and were already creating buzz about a possible engagement when they went the other way and broke up instead. Prince Harry and Cressida started dating in 2012 and ended their relationship in April this year. Speculations over their break-up include Cressida's unhappiness about being unable to pursue a career in dance and acting while being constantly scrutinised in the spotlight because of her high profile relationship. Now that the two have split, Cressida is starring in a stage production and landed her first film role.
While reports of a possible reunion with the Prince have come out, Caroline has most recently been confirmed to be in a relationship with music manager Jack Street who is eight years her junior. Reports also on the Daily Mail have come out just last month that the two have moved in together. With a seemingly stable year-long relationship, it remains to be seen if there is any truth to reports about a possible reunion with Prince Harry.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced