Kendall & Kylie Jenner Social Media Whorring
By Riza Ornos | July 22, 2014 8:09 AM EST
"Keeping Up With The Kardashians" Kendall and Kylie Jenner shocked the social media world once again when the youngest of the Kardashians called her 18-year-old sister a "wh*re." The two reality stars are usually nice to each other, but in this particular post the 16-year-old was overly harsh to her aspiring-model sister when she commented on her Shots page and wrote, "bein a whore never looked so fun."
Kendall Jenner (L) and Kylie Jenner arrive on the red carpet to host the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
The Shots' picture feature Kendall wearing a printed top as looks away from the camera, but what makes the snap controversial is how she gestured her middle finger. "What the sisters don't seem to grasp is that neither of them were placed in a good light in this photo," according to Latino Post. "For Kendall, the dirty finger reeks rudeness while Kylie's unconventional term of endearment for her sister seems unbecoming."
But Kylie is quick to post another picture, and this time a selfie with Kendall's finger in the background. She captioned the picture, "it's not her middle finger guys. Fooled you." It is obvious that the two are just fooling around but many took it as a bad sign that the two teenagers are not setting a good example to teens out there.
The photo was taken at a Pac Sun showroom on July 18 as the two hang out and was recently seen marching from a business meeting in L.A. on Wednesday. Based on reports, the Jenner sister's recent fiction novel will soon be turned into a movie and momager Kris Jenner is reportedly in final stages of negotiations of securing a deal for their sci-fi novel.
"Kris hopes 'Rebels: City of Indra' could be the next 'Twilight' or 'Hunger Games' teen sensation," an insider told The Sun newspaper. It is still not clear if the sisters will try their luck on acting in the film adaptation of the book, penned by ghost-writer Maya Sloan.
This is not the first time that two sisters have thrown around the insult, Kendall was recently caught on tape calling her mother, Kris Jenner, 58, a wh*re during a fight with sister Kim, 33, about looking after her Great Dane puppy.
Catch the controversial sisters in "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" on E!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]