Kendall & Kylie Jenner Social Media Whorring
By Riza Ornos | July 22, 2014 8:09 AM EST
"Keeping Up With The Kardashians" Kendall and Kylie Jenner shocked the social media world once again when the youngest of the Kardashians called her 18-year-old sister a "wh*re." The two reality stars are usually nice to each other, but in this particular post the 16-year-old was overly harsh to her aspiring-model sister when she commented on her Shots page and wrote, "bein a whore never looked so fun."
Kendall Jenner (L) and Kylie Jenner arrive on the red carpet to host the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
The Shots' picture feature Kendall wearing a printed top as looks away from the camera, but what makes the snap controversial is how she gestured her middle finger. "What the sisters don't seem to grasp is that neither of them were placed in a good light in this photo," according to Latino Post. "For Kendall, the dirty finger reeks rudeness while Kylie's unconventional term of endearment for her sister seems unbecoming."
But Kylie is quick to post another picture, and this time a selfie with Kendall's finger in the background. She captioned the picture, "it's not her middle finger guys. Fooled you." It is obvious that the two are just fooling around but many took it as a bad sign that the two teenagers are not setting a good example to teens out there.
The photo was taken at a Pac Sun showroom on July 18 as the two hang out and was recently seen marching from a business meeting in L.A. on Wednesday. Based on reports, the Jenner sister's recent fiction novel will soon be turned into a movie and momager Kris Jenner is reportedly in final stages of negotiations of securing a deal for their sci-fi novel.
"Kris hopes 'Rebels: City of Indra' could be the next 'Twilight' or 'Hunger Games' teen sensation," an insider told The Sun newspaper. It is still not clear if the sisters will try their luck on acting in the film adaptation of the book, penned by ghost-writer Maya Sloan.
This is not the first time that two sisters have thrown around the insult, Kendall was recently caught on tape calling her mother, Kris Jenner, 58, a wh*re during a fight with sister Kim, 33, about looking after her Great Dane puppy.
Catch the controversial sisters in "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" on E!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Winds of Winter’ Fans' Speculation: Cersei Lannister As Regent
- Top 5 Best-Selling Young Adult Fiction Books For The Week Of Sept. 21, 2014 Including 'If I Stay' By Gayle Forman And ‘The Fault In Our Stars’ By John Green
- Pre-Order Booking Of ‘The Walking Dead’ Star Norman Reedus’ New Book ‘Thanks For All The Niceness’ Is On
- Next ‘Game of Thrones’ Book Releasing Soon
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Tyrion Lannister, Jorah Mormont & Arya Stark In Braavos
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS