Kendall & Kylie Jenner Social Media Whorring
By Riza Ornos | July 22, 2014 8:09 AM EST
"Keeping Up With The Kardashians" Kendall and Kylie Jenner shocked the social media world once again when the youngest of the Kardashians called her 18-year-old sister a "wh*re." The two reality stars are usually nice to each other, but in this particular post the 16-year-old was overly harsh to her aspiring-model sister when she commented on her Shots page and wrote, "bein a whore never looked so fun."
Kendall Jenner (L) and Kylie Jenner arrive on the red carpet to host the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
The Shots' picture feature Kendall wearing a printed top as looks away from the camera, but what makes the snap controversial is how she gestured her middle finger. "What the sisters don't seem to grasp is that neither of them were placed in a good light in this photo," according to Latino Post. "For Kendall, the dirty finger reeks rudeness while Kylie's unconventional term of endearment for her sister seems unbecoming."
But Kylie is quick to post another picture, and this time a selfie with Kendall's finger in the background. She captioned the picture, "it's not her middle finger guys. Fooled you." It is obvious that the two are just fooling around but many took it as a bad sign that the two teenagers are not setting a good example to teens out there.
The photo was taken at a Pac Sun showroom on July 18 as the two hang out and was recently seen marching from a business meeting in L.A. on Wednesday. Based on reports, the Jenner sister's recent fiction novel will soon be turned into a movie and momager Kris Jenner is reportedly in final stages of negotiations of securing a deal for their sci-fi novel.
"Kris hopes 'Rebels: City of Indra' could be the next 'Twilight' or 'Hunger Games' teen sensation," an insider told The Sun newspaper. It is still not clear if the sisters will try their luck on acting in the film adaptation of the book, penned by ghost-writer Maya Sloan.
This is not the first time that two sisters have thrown around the insult, Kendall was recently caught on tape calling her mother, Kris Jenner, 58, a wh*re during a fight with sister Kim, 33, about looking after her Great Dane puppy.
Catch the controversial sisters in "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" on E!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions