American Horror Story Season 4 Freak Show: First Look of Sarah Paulson as Conjoined Twins Dot and Bette, Production Begins
By Anshu Shrivastava | July 21, 2014 7:42 PM EST
The production of "American Horror Story" Season 4, which is subtitled "Freak Show," has begun in New Orleans. Ryan Murphy, co-creator of "American Horror Story," took to Twitter to reveal the first look of Dot and Bette, the conjoined twins, on their first day on the set. Sarah Paulson is playing the role of conjoined twins and her character[s] is likely to be a performer at a freak show based in Jupiter, Florida.
The photo posted by Ryan has been taken from the back, and thus the two faces of Dot and Bette cannot be seen. It seems to be a hospital set-up, as Bette and Dot are wearing a hospital gown and sitting on a hospital bed. [Check the Pic here]. Ryan Murphy tweeted, "Dot and Bette's first day."Previously, Sarah Paulson had shared on Twitter a digitally modified look of hers as Dot and Bette.
Speaking about the upcoming, new season, Sarah Paulson said to USA Today: "Having read the first two scripts, it's going to be everything everyone hopes it to be and more. It's very new, and unlike anything that the show has been before. That's very exciting for us."
Set in the 1950s, "American Horror Story-Freak Show" features Jessica Lange as the character who has rescued the performers, and with their help runs one of the last freak shows in the U.S.
"American Horror Story" has earned 17 Emmy nominations for its Season 3 "Coven," including for the Outstanding Mini-Series as well as multiple acting nominations. This horror anthology series is the third most nominated series of the year. Sarah Paulson and Jessica Lange have bagged the nomination for the Outstanding Lead Actress in a Miniseries or a Movie category, while Frances Conroy, Angela Bassett and Kathy Bates have scored nominations for Outstanding Supporting Actress.
"American Horror Story-Freak Show" is expected to premiere in October.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date