Sami Khedira Arsenal Transfer to be Announced on Monday
By Dana Alyssa Ramos | July 21, 2014 6:17 PM EST
Sami Khedira Arsenal transfer will be revealed on Monday, according to reports. After the Spanish media recently claimed that Los Blancos agreed with the £19.8 million fee with the north London club, Khedira has been linked with a move to the Gunners this summer.
Germany's Sami Khedira comforts France's Antoine Griezmann during their 2014 World Cup quarter-finals at the Maracana stadium in Rio de Janeiro July 4, 2014.
Although Khedira's agent claimed that his client is not in talks to move to Arsenal or Chelsea, according to an exclusive from Caught Off Side, Sami Khedira Arsenal transfer will be announced on Monday and the Real Madrid midfielder will be unveiled as Arsenal's third high-profile signing of the summer.
Arsene Wenger said that deals are done when possible, when he was asked about his intentions to have further additions to his team. He also recently secured the signings of Newcastle United right-back Mathieu Debuchy and Chilean Alexis Sanchez.
On the other hand, when asked about additional signings apart from Alexis Sanchez and Mathieu Debunchy, Wenger said via Sky Sports that there is still a long way to go and it is not yet over. According to Wenger, he can't give names but they are still trying to strengthen their squad.
Wenger hopes to benefit from the confidence and strength from the recent win of Arsenal's German internationals in the World Cup 2014.
Meanwhile, according to reports in Germany via Metro, Real Madrid could offer the midfielder to Monaco to seal the arrival of James Rodriguez and Arsenal might miss out on a deal for Khedira. Madrid is planning on making an offer, which would see Khedira move in exchange to Rodriguez.
At this point, Sami Khedira Arsenal transfer has been the talk of the town, but despite the reports, the Real Madrid midfielder's agent confirmed that his client is still negotiating a new contract at the Santiago Bernabeu outfit. Thus far, nothing will be decided until Khedira returns from holiday after his exploits for Germany at the World Cup.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal Back In Action To Target Novak Djokovic At China Open
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Bruce Jenner Says Lamar Odom Should Follow His Heart If He Wants To Get Back Together With Khloe Kardashian
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Green Bay Packers Vs. Chicago Bears Live Streaming Info And Preview
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate