Sami Khedira Arsenal Transfer to be Announced on Monday
By Dana Alyssa Ramos | July 21, 2014 6:17 PM EST
Sami Khedira Arsenal transfer will be revealed on Monday, according to reports. After the Spanish media recently claimed that Los Blancos agreed with the £19.8 million fee with the north London club, Khedira has been linked with a move to the Gunners this summer.
Germany's Sami Khedira comforts France's Antoine Griezmann during their 2014 World Cup quarter-finals at the Maracana stadium in Rio de Janeiro July 4, 2014.
Although Khedira's agent claimed that his client is not in talks to move to Arsenal or Chelsea, according to an exclusive from Caught Off Side, Sami Khedira Arsenal transfer will be announced on Monday and the Real Madrid midfielder will be unveiled as Arsenal's third high-profile signing of the summer.
Arsene Wenger said that deals are done when possible, when he was asked about his intentions to have further additions to his team. He also recently secured the signings of Newcastle United right-back Mathieu Debuchy and Chilean Alexis Sanchez.
On the other hand, when asked about additional signings apart from Alexis Sanchez and Mathieu Debunchy, Wenger said via Sky Sports that there is still a long way to go and it is not yet over. According to Wenger, he can't give names but they are still trying to strengthen their squad.
Wenger hopes to benefit from the confidence and strength from the recent win of Arsenal's German internationals in the World Cup 2014.
Meanwhile, according to reports in Germany via Metro, Real Madrid could offer the midfielder to Monaco to seal the arrival of James Rodriguez and Arsenal might miss out on a deal for Khedira. Madrid is planning on making an offer, which would see Khedira move in exchange to Rodriguez.
At this point, Sami Khedira Arsenal transfer has been the talk of the town, but despite the reports, the Real Madrid midfielder's agent confirmed that his client is still negotiating a new contract at the Santiago Bernabeu outfit. Thus far, nothing will be decided until Khedira returns from holiday after his exploits for Germany at the World Cup.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Chelsea FC: Thibaut Courtois Thanks Cech For Tips Following Injury Scare, Not Ready To Relinquish No. 1 Spot
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage