New Couple Alert: Ian Somerhalder Gets Cosy with Nikki Reed, Spends Weekend Together
By nidhi tewari | July 21, 2014 5:18 PM EST
Is it the case of one vampire attracting another or has Ian Somerhalder some affinity towards reel life vampires in real life too? "The Vampire Diaries" actor Ian Somerhalder has been spotted hugging and getting cosy with "Twilight" starlet Nikki Reed. Nikki has famously played the character of vampire Rosalie Hale in The "Twilight Saga."
Actor Ian Somerhalder arrives at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014. REUTERS/Kevork Djsnsezian
The two were reportedly seen jogging together on Saturday and were even spotted having some good time at a local farmer's market on Sunday, various Web sites are stating along with pictures of two. Ian and Nikki seemed comfortable in each other's company and enjoyed their weekend together.
Interestingly, Nikki is also good friends with Ian Somerhalder's ex-girlfriend and "Vampire Diaries" co-star Nina Dobrev. Nikki was spotted wearing a neon green T-shirt and black knee-length leggings while shopping for veggies along with Ian. The 35-year-old hunk was spotted wearing a casual grey T-shirt, jogging tracks, running shoes and a pea cap. Ian was seen hugging Nikki many times throughout that time. The pictures can be seen here.
Daily Mail also has a picture of Ian kissing another mystery brunette on the face as Nikki looks on. Ian grabs the face of the mystery girl with both his hands and plants a kiss on her left cheek and Nikki doesn't seem to mind! Though Ian and Nikki were reportedly aware of the fact that they were spotted by paparazzi, they both did not stop showing their affection to each other in public. In many pictures, Ian is seen nuzzling on Nikki's neck as they two buy some fresh vegetables at the market.
Prior to their market outing, Ian and Nikki were seen jogging together wearing coordinated grey ensembles. Ian and Nikki have been good friends with each other ever since the time Nina and Ian were dating. Nikki is reportedly still good friends with Ian's ex-girlfriend Nina as both of them got their break in "The Vampire Diaries" and "Twilight" series almost at the same time.
Though Nikki has filed for divorce from her spouse Paul McDonald, Ian is still friends with Nina Dobrev. Nina believes in having no negative thoughts about anyone in her life and revealed in a recent interview that she tries to be good to everyone, including her ex-boyfriend Ian Somerhalder.
"I don't like any kind of negativity," the "Vampire Diaries" star revealed to Nylon magazine, where she is the cover girl for their August issue. "I try to be good to everyone, whether it's a love, a friend, an ex. I'll always try to treat people the way I want to be treated." Read more about them here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight