New Couple Alert: Ian Somerhalder Gets Cosy with Nikki Reed, Spends Weekend Together
By nidhi tewari | July 21, 2014 5:18 PM EST
Is it the case of one vampire attracting another or has Ian Somerhalder some affinity towards reel life vampires in real life too? "The Vampire Diaries" actor Ian Somerhalder has been spotted hugging and getting cosy with "Twilight" starlet Nikki Reed. Nikki has famously played the character of vampire Rosalie Hale in The "Twilight Saga."
Actor Ian Somerhalder arrives at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014. REUTERS/Kevork Djsnsezian
The two were reportedly seen jogging together on Saturday and were even spotted having some good time at a local farmer's market on Sunday, various Web sites are stating along with pictures of two. Ian and Nikki seemed comfortable in each other's company and enjoyed their weekend together.
Interestingly, Nikki is also good friends with Ian Somerhalder's ex-girlfriend and "Vampire Diaries" co-star Nina Dobrev. Nikki was spotted wearing a neon green T-shirt and black knee-length leggings while shopping for veggies along with Ian. The 35-year-old hunk was spotted wearing a casual grey T-shirt, jogging tracks, running shoes and a pea cap. Ian was seen hugging Nikki many times throughout that time. The pictures can be seen here.
Daily Mail also has a picture of Ian kissing another mystery brunette on the face as Nikki looks on. Ian grabs the face of the mystery girl with both his hands and plants a kiss on her left cheek and Nikki doesn't seem to mind! Though Ian and Nikki were reportedly aware of the fact that they were spotted by paparazzi, they both did not stop showing their affection to each other in public. In many pictures, Ian is seen nuzzling on Nikki's neck as they two buy some fresh vegetables at the market.
Prior to their market outing, Ian and Nikki were seen jogging together wearing coordinated grey ensembles. Ian and Nikki have been good friends with each other ever since the time Nina and Ian were dating. Nikki is reportedly still good friends with Ian's ex-girlfriend Nina as both of them got their break in "The Vampire Diaries" and "Twilight" series almost at the same time.
Though Nikki has filed for divorce from her spouse Paul McDonald, Ian is still friends with Nina Dobrev. Nina believes in having no negative thoughts about anyone in her life and revealed in a recent interview that she tries to be good to everyone, including her ex-boyfriend Ian Somerhalder.
"I don't like any kind of negativity," the "Vampire Diaries" star revealed to Nylon magazine, where she is the cover girl for their August issue. "I try to be good to everyone, whether it's a love, a friend, an ex. I'll always try to treat people the way I want to be treated." Read more about them here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia