Andre Hamann: Top 12 Interesting Facts About Selena Gomez's Latest Catch
By nidhi tewari | July 21, 2014 5:15 PM EST
Selena Gomez is flirting openly with a hot German model named Andre Hamann. The good looking model caught the attention of the Texan beauty when he posted a selfie video of him playing guitar for the singer and tagged her. Selena responded to the guy by saying, "thank you :) made my night."
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Selena Gomez Hits Back at Instagram Bully Due to Cancer Comment, Bully Forced to Delete Her Instagram Account
Ever since Selena's flirty comment, her fans are happy to see her move away from her on and off boyfriend Justin Bieber. "Selenators" have been commenting nonstop to the 21-year-old singer to start dating Andre. Let's find out more about Andre. Here are some interesting facts about Selena's new catch.
1. Andre is a full time model and has been born and brought up in Germany but travels around the world for various modeling assignments.
2. He is 25 years old and has a huge fan following from girls on his Instagram account.
3. Apart from working as a full time model, Andre even has a clothing line of his own which he launched with his partners Rik Fiddicke and Kim Naomi, according to his Web site. Their company is based in Germany and also sells online at hazeandglory.com.
4. Andre reportedly wanted to be a rapper when he was a teenager and plays guitar very well.
5. Though he claims to be single, Andre revealed to Global Model Scouting that he has met someone special but is still not sure about that person.
6. Andre also has a clothing line which has a tagline, "We are Freaks" and can be seen here.
7. Two things that he cannot survive without are his favorite pair of Levis and his Vans shoes.
8. He started his modeling career quite late, just three years ago but ever since then he has never looked back.
9. Looking at his Instagram pictures, one can make out that Andre is a regular at gym and has a muscular body.
10. Just like Justin Bieber, Andre too is fond of tattoos and has good number of them on his body, especially his biceps.
11. Andre is also fond of reading and his favorite book is "Shantaram" by Gregory David Roberts. Check it out here.
12. Another similarity with Justin Bieber is that just like the "Baby" singer; Andre too is fond of showing off his shirtless body on Instagram account.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date