Beyonce & Jay Z Not Wearing Wedding Rings, Blue Ivy Conceived to Save the Marriage - Reports
By Riza Ornos | July 21, 2014 5:08 PM EST
Beyonce and Jay Z are allegedly not wearing their wedding rings as divorce rumours intensified during their "On the Run" tour, which is apparently their last tour together. The "Drunk on Love" performers allegedly tried to fix their marriage by conceiving Blue Ivy but it seems that having a child did not even help their crumbling marriage, according to a source.
Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
"For just a split moment, things got real for them and she was even talking about adding to the family," an insider told Page Six. "But, after a while, Jay was out doing Jay and Bey was out doing Bey. They made the classic mistake of thinking a child would change everything and help to rekindle the initial fire, and it didn't."
As individual artists, Beyonce and Jay Z are a force to be reckon with but together they are unstoppable beyond measure. But with so many rumours surrounding their high profile marriage, Beyonce and Jay Z are reportedly seeing marriage counselors while they do their "On the Run" tour together as they figure out a way to split without divorcing.
Since "they've already gotten most of the money from the promoters up front," the two Hollywood stars are finding some way to work together until they wrap up the highly anticipated concert, according to the publication.
Rocked with endless divorce and cheating speculations, the "Crazy in Love" singer almost pulled the plug but with so much at stake for both of their careers, the concert kicked off in Miami on June 25. USA Today described their tandem as the "world's best performers" while MTV news concluded, "If Jay Z and Beyonce seem eager to explain why it all makes sense in this exhaustive spectacular, it's probably because they know they've got something better than good."
But it was on the second date of the tour that Beyonce showed a little glimpse on what's going with their marriage when she tweaked the lyrics of her song "Resentment." While dressed in a wedding gown, she sang "been riding with you for 12 years," instead of "been riding with you for six years."
With so many conflicting information, fans of the couple can only hope for the best for Beyonce and Jay Z and hopefully the real truth will emerge that will clear all speculations. For now, fans can catch Blue Ivy's parents' "On the Run" tour in Arlington (AT&T Stadium) on Tuesday, July 22.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around