Beyonce & Jay Z Not Wearing Wedding Rings, Blue Ivy Conceived to Save the Marriage - Reports
By Riza Ornos | July 21, 2014 5:08 PM EST
Beyonce and Jay Z are allegedly not wearing their wedding rings as divorce rumours intensified during their "On the Run" tour, which is apparently their last tour together. The "Drunk on Love" performers allegedly tried to fix their marriage by conceiving Blue Ivy but it seems that having a child did not even help their crumbling marriage, according to a source.
Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
"For just a split moment, things got real for them and she was even talking about adding to the family," an insider told Page Six. "But, after a while, Jay was out doing Jay and Bey was out doing Bey. They made the classic mistake of thinking a child would change everything and help to rekindle the initial fire, and it didn't."
As individual artists, Beyonce and Jay Z are a force to be reckon with but together they are unstoppable beyond measure. But with so many rumours surrounding their high profile marriage, Beyonce and Jay Z are reportedly seeing marriage counselors while they do their "On the Run" tour together as they figure out a way to split without divorcing.
Since "they've already gotten most of the money from the promoters up front," the two Hollywood stars are finding some way to work together until they wrap up the highly anticipated concert, according to the publication.
Rocked with endless divorce and cheating speculations, the "Crazy in Love" singer almost pulled the plug but with so much at stake for both of their careers, the concert kicked off in Miami on June 25. USA Today described their tandem as the "world's best performers" while MTV news concluded, "If Jay Z and Beyonce seem eager to explain why it all makes sense in this exhaustive spectacular, it's probably because they know they've got something better than good."
But it was on the second date of the tour that Beyonce showed a little glimpse on what's going with their marriage when she tweaked the lyrics of her song "Resentment." While dressed in a wedding gown, she sang "been riding with you for 12 years," instead of "been riding with you for six years."
With so many conflicting information, fans of the couple can only hope for the best for Beyonce and Jay Z and hopefully the real truth will emerge that will clear all speculations. For now, fans can catch Blue Ivy's parents' "On the Run" tour in Arlington (AT&T Stadium) on Tuesday, July 22.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- Beyonce’s ‘Ring Off’ Isn’t About Her Alleged Crumbling Marriage to Jay Z, But About Her Parents [VIDEOS]
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced