Beyonce & Jay Z Not Wearing Wedding Rings, Blue Ivy Conceived to Save the Marriage - Reports
By Riza Ornos | July 21, 2014 5:08 PM EST
Beyonce and Jay Z are allegedly not wearing their wedding rings as divorce rumours intensified during their "On the Run" tour, which is apparently their last tour together. The "Drunk on Love" performers allegedly tried to fix their marriage by conceiving Blue Ivy but it seems that having a child did not even help their crumbling marriage, according to a source.
Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
"For just a split moment, things got real for them and she was even talking about adding to the family," an insider told Page Six. "But, after a while, Jay was out doing Jay and Bey was out doing Bey. They made the classic mistake of thinking a child would change everything and help to rekindle the initial fire, and it didn't."
As individual artists, Beyonce and Jay Z are a force to be reckon with but together they are unstoppable beyond measure. But with so many rumours surrounding their high profile marriage, Beyonce and Jay Z are reportedly seeing marriage counselors while they do their "On the Run" tour together as they figure out a way to split without divorcing.
Since "they've already gotten most of the money from the promoters up front," the two Hollywood stars are finding some way to work together until they wrap up the highly anticipated concert, according to the publication.
Rocked with endless divorce and cheating speculations, the "Crazy in Love" singer almost pulled the plug but with so much at stake for both of their careers, the concert kicked off in Miami on June 25. USA Today described their tandem as the "world's best performers" while MTV news concluded, "If Jay Z and Beyonce seem eager to explain why it all makes sense in this exhaustive spectacular, it's probably because they know they've got something better than good."
But it was on the second date of the tour that Beyonce showed a little glimpse on what's going with their marriage when she tweaked the lyrics of her song "Resentment." While dressed in a wedding gown, she sang "been riding with you for 12 years," instead of "been riding with you for six years."
With so many conflicting information, fans of the couple can only hope for the best for Beyonce and Jay Z and hopefully the real truth will emerge that will clear all speculations. For now, fans can catch Blue Ivy's parents' "On the Run" tour in Arlington (AT&T Stadium) on Tuesday, July 22.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop