Beyonce & Jay Z Not Wearing Wedding Rings, Blue Ivy Conceived to Save the Marriage - Reports
By Riza Ornos | July 21, 2014 5:08 PM EST
Beyonce and Jay Z are allegedly not wearing their wedding rings as divorce rumours intensified during their "On the Run" tour, which is apparently their last tour together. The "Drunk on Love" performers allegedly tried to fix their marriage by conceiving Blue Ivy but it seems that having a child did not even help their crumbling marriage, according to a source.
Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
"For just a split moment, things got real for them and she was even talking about adding to the family," an insider told Page Six. "But, after a while, Jay was out doing Jay and Bey was out doing Bey. They made the classic mistake of thinking a child would change everything and help to rekindle the initial fire, and it didn't."
As individual artists, Beyonce and Jay Z are a force to be reckon with but together they are unstoppable beyond measure. But with so many rumours surrounding their high profile marriage, Beyonce and Jay Z are reportedly seeing marriage counselors while they do their "On the Run" tour together as they figure out a way to split without divorcing.
Since "they've already gotten most of the money from the promoters up front," the two Hollywood stars are finding some way to work together until they wrap up the highly anticipated concert, according to the publication.
Rocked with endless divorce and cheating speculations, the "Crazy in Love" singer almost pulled the plug but with so much at stake for both of their careers, the concert kicked off in Miami on June 25. USA Today described their tandem as the "world's best performers" while MTV news concluded, "If Jay Z and Beyonce seem eager to explain why it all makes sense in this exhaustive spectacular, it's probably because they know they've got something better than good."
But it was on the second date of the tour that Beyonce showed a little glimpse on what's going with their marriage when she tweaked the lyrics of her song "Resentment." While dressed in a wedding gown, she sang "been riding with you for 12 years," instead of "been riding with you for six years."
With so many conflicting information, fans of the couple can only hope for the best for Beyonce and Jay Z and hopefully the real truth will emerge that will clear all speculations. For now, fans can catch Blue Ivy's parents' "On the Run" tour in Arlington (AT&T Stadium) on Tuesday, July 22.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks