Beyonce & Jay Z Not Wearing Wedding Rings, Blue Ivy Conceived to Save the Marriage - Reports
By Riza Ornos | July 21, 2014 5:08 PM EST
Beyonce and Jay Z are allegedly not wearing their wedding rings as divorce rumours intensified during their "On the Run" tour, which is apparently their last tour together. The "Drunk on Love" performers allegedly tried to fix their marriage by conceiving Blue Ivy but it seems that having a child did not even help their crumbling marriage, according to a source.
Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
"For just a split moment, things got real for them and she was even talking about adding to the family," an insider told Page Six. "But, after a while, Jay was out doing Jay and Bey was out doing Bey. They made the classic mistake of thinking a child would change everything and help to rekindle the initial fire, and it didn't."
As individual artists, Beyonce and Jay Z are a force to be reckon with but together they are unstoppable beyond measure. But with so many rumours surrounding their high profile marriage, Beyonce and Jay Z are reportedly seeing marriage counselors while they do their "On the Run" tour together as they figure out a way to split without divorcing.
Since "they've already gotten most of the money from the promoters up front," the two Hollywood stars are finding some way to work together until they wrap up the highly anticipated concert, according to the publication.
Rocked with endless divorce and cheating speculations, the "Crazy in Love" singer almost pulled the plug but with so much at stake for both of their careers, the concert kicked off in Miami on June 25. USA Today described their tandem as the "world's best performers" while MTV news concluded, "If Jay Z and Beyonce seem eager to explain why it all makes sense in this exhaustive spectacular, it's probably because they know they've got something better than good."
But it was on the second date of the tour that Beyonce showed a little glimpse on what's going with their marriage when she tweaked the lyrics of her song "Resentment." While dressed in a wedding gown, she sang "been riding with you for 12 years," instead of "been riding with you for six years."
With so many conflicting information, fans of the couple can only hope for the best for Beyonce and Jay Z and hopefully the real truth will emerge that will clear all speculations. For now, fans can catch Blue Ivy's parents' "On the Run" tour in Arlington (AT&T Stadium) on Tuesday, July 22.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date