Khloe Kardashian Sympathetic About Ex-Husband Lamar Odom in Recent Instagram Posts
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 21, 2014 3:58 PM EST
Posting quotes on social media can be a way of reminiscing feelings for an ex-lover. Recently, Khloe Kardashian has been posting quotes on Instagram. Several news outlets were convinced that the quotes she posted were somehow indirectly intended for Lamar Odom.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Lamar's quest to make a comeback in the National Basketball Association (NBA) has plateaued after being officially being cut by the New York Knicks, and Khloe has allegedly posted a quote a few hours following the announcement. The reality TV star who just recently turned 30 was somehow "sympathetic" that Lamar's basketball career has stalled for, or worse, gone completely dead.
"I would surrender my being to see you whole once more," she posted on Instagram.
Khloe also posted another amazing quote that brings inspiration. "A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mindset. When you wake up, take a second to think about what a privilege it is to simply be alive and healthy."
Khloe has been known to share cryptic quotes and even though she has not clearly stated to whom the messages were intended to Lamar.
After filing for divorce in December, Khloe is still married to Lamar. Even though she seemed to have moved on by exclusively going out with French Montana, she is still legally married to the basketball athlete.
A source close to Lamar told Hollywood Life in June that he has no intentions of signing the divorce papers just yet. The source revealed that Lamar was still hoping to get Khloe back in his arms. "He just won't let her go," revealed the source. "He's sober and back on track now, and thinks he can get her back," the source added.
Lamar and Khloe have been together for four years before separating in the latter part of 2013 because of his alleged drug abuse and infidelity issues.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Freddie Roach Provoking ‘Washed-Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr., Says Manny Pacquiao Will KO Undefeated American
- Sharapova, Halep, Ivanovic, Wozniacki, Kvitova, Radwanska, Kerber Make Early Commitment To Stuttgart Open
- ‘Floyd Rhymes With Avoid,’ Says Manny Pacquiao
- 2014 Dancing With The Stars Australia: Former AFL Star David Rodan Declared Winner
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments