Khloe Kardashian Sympathetic About Ex-Husband Lamar Odom in Recent Instagram Posts
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 21, 2014 3:58 PM EST
Posting quotes on social media can be a way of reminiscing feelings for an ex-lover. Recently, Khloe Kardashian has been posting quotes on Instagram. Several news outlets were convinced that the quotes she posted were somehow indirectly intended for Lamar Odom.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Lamar's quest to make a comeback in the National Basketball Association (NBA) has plateaued after being officially being cut by the New York Knicks, and Khloe has allegedly posted a quote a few hours following the announcement. The reality TV star who just recently turned 30 was somehow "sympathetic" that Lamar's basketball career has stalled for, or worse, gone completely dead.
"I would surrender my being to see you whole once more," she posted on Instagram.
Khloe also posted another amazing quote that brings inspiration. "A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mindset. When you wake up, take a second to think about what a privilege it is to simply be alive and healthy."
Khloe has been known to share cryptic quotes and even though she has not clearly stated to whom the messages were intended to Lamar.
After filing for divorce in December, Khloe is still married to Lamar. Even though she seemed to have moved on by exclusively going out with French Montana, she is still legally married to the basketball athlete.
A source close to Lamar told Hollywood Life in June that he has no intentions of signing the divorce papers just yet. The source revealed that Lamar was still hoping to get Khloe back in his arms. "He just won't let her go," revealed the source. "He's sober and back on track now, and thinks he can get her back," the source added.
Lamar and Khloe have been together for four years before separating in the latter part of 2013 because of his alleged drug abuse and infidelity issues.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Novak Djokovic Receives Peugeot 107 Pedal Car For His Newborn
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS