Kate Upton's Smell Drives Boys Away, 'Smells Like A Horse'
By Tanya Diente | July 21, 2014 3:50 PM EST
"Sports Illustrated" model Kate Upton didn't always attract boys especially when she reportedly stinks like a horse.
According to InTouchWeekly, the busty model sat down with People magazine for an interview where she recalled her classmates used to avoid her because of her smell.
Models prepare in the backstage area before walking on stage during Frankie's Bikinis show during Mercedes Benz Swim Fashion Week in Miami, July 18, 2014.
The supermodel who at that time was studying at the Florida high school, Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy said she would go to the barn to feed her horse every morning. Unluckily the horse's smell stuck to her when she went to school.
"A classmate complained that I smelled like a horse and asked to be moved to the other side of the room!" she said.
However, this experience did not let Kate Upton disregard the fact that she loves horses.
TMZ reported she is not just a successful model but also a five-time world champion equestrian. She reportedly enjoys horseback riding and hanging out at the barn.The gossip site also reported that the model turned actress also has an energetic personality so much so that she was caught on video almost bearing her breasts while filming.
According to Foxnews, Kate Upton almost suffered a wardrobe malfunction while filming "The Other Woman" in West Hampton. Playing the role of Carly, a scene calls for Upton and Cameron Diaz to dance. The model's chest was all over the screen as her breasts were barely covered in a lacy bra and unbuttoned camisole while she fooled around (see photo from link above).
Despite the fact that her large breasts have constantly been on the eye of the media, Kate admitted she would not change any part of her body.
On the June cover of Vogue magazine, Upton said she "loves her body" and "can't change her bra size."
"The things that they're rejecting are things that I can't change. I can't change my bra size... They're natural! I can work out and I can stay healthy and motivated, but I can't change some things," she said.
She also admitted to living the life and body God gave her. She thinks it's great that her confidence is what "inspires other women to feel confident with their bodies."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter
- ‘Top Gun 2’ Update: ‘The Jungle Book’ Writer Onboard, Tom Cruise Likely To Reprise His Role
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 New Teaser Video, Spoilers: ‘Don’t Hesitate, They Won’t’
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- 'ISIL Has To Be Defeated, Plain And Simple, End Of Story,' Sen. John Kerry
- New Samsung Galaxy S5 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Released, Verizon Guide and Installation