Kate Upton's Smell Drives Boys Away, 'Smells Like A Horse'
By Tanya Diente | July 21, 2014 3:50 PM EST
"Sports Illustrated" model Kate Upton didn't always attract boys especially when she reportedly stinks like a horse.
According to InTouchWeekly, the busty model sat down with People magazine for an interview where she recalled her classmates used to avoid her because of her smell.
Models prepare in the backstage area before walking on stage during Frankie's Bikinis show during Mercedes Benz Swim Fashion Week in Miami, July 18, 2014.
The supermodel who at that time was studying at the Florida high school, Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy said she would go to the barn to feed her horse every morning. Unluckily the horse's smell stuck to her when she went to school.
"A classmate complained that I smelled like a horse and asked to be moved to the other side of the room!" she said.
However, this experience did not let Kate Upton disregard the fact that she loves horses.
TMZ reported she is not just a successful model but also a five-time world champion equestrian. She reportedly enjoys horseback riding and hanging out at the barn.The gossip site also reported that the model turned actress also has an energetic personality so much so that she was caught on video almost bearing her breasts while filming.
According to Foxnews, Kate Upton almost suffered a wardrobe malfunction while filming "The Other Woman" in West Hampton. Playing the role of Carly, a scene calls for Upton and Cameron Diaz to dance. The model's chest was all over the screen as her breasts were barely covered in a lacy bra and unbuttoned camisole while she fooled around (see photo from link above).
Despite the fact that her large breasts have constantly been on the eye of the media, Kate admitted she would not change any part of her body.
On the June cover of Vogue magazine, Upton said she "loves her body" and "can't change her bra size."
"The things that they're rejecting are things that I can't change. I can't change my bra size... They're natural! I can work out and I can stay healthy and motivated, but I can't change some things," she said.
She also admitted to living the life and body God gave her. She thinks it's great that her confidence is what "inspires other women to feel confident with their bodies."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Finale Spoiler: Blake Proposes To Top Favourite Of Season 2
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money