Kate Upton's Smell Drives Boys Away, 'Smells Like A Horse'
By Tanya Diente | July 21, 2014 3:50 PM EST
"Sports Illustrated" model Kate Upton didn't always attract boys especially when she reportedly stinks like a horse.
According to InTouchWeekly, the busty model sat down with People magazine for an interview where she recalled her classmates used to avoid her because of her smell.
Models prepare in the backstage area before walking on stage during Frankie's Bikinis show during Mercedes Benz Swim Fashion Week in Miami, July 18, 2014.
The supermodel who at that time was studying at the Florida high school, Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy said she would go to the barn to feed her horse every morning. Unluckily the horse's smell stuck to her when she went to school.
"A classmate complained that I smelled like a horse and asked to be moved to the other side of the room!" she said.
However, this experience did not let Kate Upton disregard the fact that she loves horses.
TMZ reported she is not just a successful model but also a five-time world champion equestrian. She reportedly enjoys horseback riding and hanging out at the barn.The gossip site also reported that the model turned actress also has an energetic personality so much so that she was caught on video almost bearing her breasts while filming.
According to Foxnews, Kate Upton almost suffered a wardrobe malfunction while filming "The Other Woman" in West Hampton. Playing the role of Carly, a scene calls for Upton and Cameron Diaz to dance. The model's chest was all over the screen as her breasts were barely covered in a lacy bra and unbuttoned camisole while she fooled around (see photo from link above).
Despite the fact that her large breasts have constantly been on the eye of the media, Kate admitted she would not change any part of her body.
On the June cover of Vogue magazine, Upton said she "loves her body" and "can't change her bra size."
"The things that they're rejecting are things that I can't change. I can't change my bra size... They're natural! I can work out and I can stay healthy and motivated, but I can't change some things," she said.
She also admitted to living the life and body God gave her. She thinks it's great that her confidence is what "inspires other women to feel confident with their bodies."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft