Kate Upton's Smell Drives Boys Away, 'Smells Like A Horse'
By Tanya Diente | July 21, 2014 3:50 PM EST
"Sports Illustrated" model Kate Upton didn't always attract boys especially when she reportedly stinks like a horse.
According to InTouchWeekly, the busty model sat down with People magazine for an interview where she recalled her classmates used to avoid her because of her smell.
Models prepare in the backstage area before walking on stage during Frankie's Bikinis show during Mercedes Benz Swim Fashion Week in Miami, July 18, 2014.
The supermodel who at that time was studying at the Florida high school, Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy said she would go to the barn to feed her horse every morning. Unluckily the horse's smell stuck to her when she went to school.
"A classmate complained that I smelled like a horse and asked to be moved to the other side of the room!" she said.
However, this experience did not let Kate Upton disregard the fact that she loves horses.
TMZ reported she is not just a successful model but also a five-time world champion equestrian. She reportedly enjoys horseback riding and hanging out at the barn.The gossip site also reported that the model turned actress also has an energetic personality so much so that she was caught on video almost bearing her breasts while filming.
According to Foxnews, Kate Upton almost suffered a wardrobe malfunction while filming "The Other Woman" in West Hampton. Playing the role of Carly, a scene calls for Upton and Cameron Diaz to dance. The model's chest was all over the screen as her breasts were barely covered in a lacy bra and unbuttoned camisole while she fooled around (see photo from link above).
Despite the fact that her large breasts have constantly been on the eye of the media, Kate admitted she would not change any part of her body.
On the June cover of Vogue magazine, Upton said she "loves her body" and "can't change her bra size."
"The things that they're rejecting are things that I can't change. I can't change my bra size... They're natural! I can work out and I can stay healthy and motivated, but I can't change some things," she said.
She also admitted to living the life and body God gave her. She thinks it's great that her confidence is what "inspires other women to feel confident with their bodies."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions