Kate Upton's Smell Drives Boys Away, 'Smells Like A Horse'
By Tanya Diente | July 21, 2014 3:50 PM EST
"Sports Illustrated" model Kate Upton didn't always attract boys especially when she reportedly stinks like a horse.
According to InTouchWeekly, the busty model sat down with People magazine for an interview where she recalled her classmates used to avoid her because of her smell.
Models prepare in the backstage area before walking on stage during Frankie's Bikinis show during Mercedes Benz Swim Fashion Week in Miami, July 18, 2014.
The supermodel who at that time was studying at the Florida high school, Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy said she would go to the barn to feed her horse every morning. Unluckily the horse's smell stuck to her when she went to school.
"A classmate complained that I smelled like a horse and asked to be moved to the other side of the room!" she said.
However, this experience did not let Kate Upton disregard the fact that she loves horses.
TMZ reported she is not just a successful model but also a five-time world champion equestrian. She reportedly enjoys horseback riding and hanging out at the barn.The gossip site also reported that the model turned actress also has an energetic personality so much so that she was caught on video almost bearing her breasts while filming.
According to Foxnews, Kate Upton almost suffered a wardrobe malfunction while filming "The Other Woman" in West Hampton. Playing the role of Carly, a scene calls for Upton and Cameron Diaz to dance. The model's chest was all over the screen as her breasts were barely covered in a lacy bra and unbuttoned camisole while she fooled around (see photo from link above).
Despite the fact that her large breasts have constantly been on the eye of the media, Kate admitted she would not change any part of her body.
On the June cover of Vogue magazine, Upton said she "loves her body" and "can't change her bra size."
"The things that they're rejecting are things that I can't change. I can't change my bra size... They're natural! I can work out and I can stay healthy and motivated, but I can't change some things," she said.
She also admitted to living the life and body God gave her. She thinks it's great that her confidence is what "inspires other women to feel confident with their bodies."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight