The Bachelor 2014 Update: Nikki Ferrell Sparks Split News Amid Juan Pablo’s Cheating Reports; Find out the Truth
By jaskiran kaur | July 21, 2014 3:36 PM EST
"The Bachelor" 2014's stars Nikki Ferrell and Juan Pablo continue to baffle fans with their relationship status. Yet again they are slammed with split and cheating rumours. A recent Instagram post by Nikki Ferrell has added fire to the speculations about their possible breakup amid cheating rumours. Head inside to find out the truth.
According to Hollywood Life, reports are swirling around claiming that Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell's "relationship is over." And the final rose winner has taken to Instagram to express her feelings about her relationship. The Web site notes that the reality star posted a message on Instagram verbalizing her "true feelings."
On July 18, Nikki Ferrell posted a quote by Karen Moning. It reads: "The most confused we ever get is when we try to convince our heads of something our hearts know is a lie."
The Web site also notes Juan Pablo's "ex lady love is NOT happy with his behaviour." The post comes after TMZ's report suggesting Juan Pablo's flirtatious behaviour with another woman in a party in Atlantic City.
According to the report, Juan Pablo was spotted partying at the Pool After Dark Party in Harrah's at friend's birthday party. Over there, the bachelor did not only get flirty with the woman identified as Ang Cottone, but also asked for her number. Ang Cottone is the same woman who fought Tan Mom on Howard Stern's show. Cottone told TMZ that Juan Pablo was "incredibly flirtatious" with her during the night in the club. The Web site also published pictures of Juan Pablo with Ang Cottone. They looked cozy together while Cottone appeared to be saying something in his ear.
Meanwhile, Juan Pablo reposted the same image on Instagram. He also added a comment reading: "So TRUE Amor..."
However, these reports must be treated as mere speculations in the absence of official statement.
Meanwhile People Magazine claims that Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell "have not split." The Web site notes that "multiple sources close to the couple" have informed the magazine that JPG and his lady love are "still together."
"They haven't split," a friend of Juan Pablo said. "Like every couple, they may have had ups and downs, but they're still very happy and moving in the right direction." On July 15, Juan Pablo confirmed the news by posting the link to his Twitter account.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine