The Bachelor 2014 Update: Nikki Ferrell Sparks Split News Amid Juan Pablo’s Cheating Reports; Find out the Truth
By jaskiran kaur | July 21, 2014 3:36 PM EST
"The Bachelor" 2014's stars Nikki Ferrell and Juan Pablo continue to baffle fans with their relationship status. Yet again they are slammed with split and cheating rumours. A recent Instagram post by Nikki Ferrell has added fire to the speculations about their possible breakup amid cheating rumours. Head inside to find out the truth.
According to Hollywood Life, reports are swirling around claiming that Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell's "relationship is over." And the final rose winner has taken to Instagram to express her feelings about her relationship. The Web site notes that the reality star posted a message on Instagram verbalizing her "true feelings."
On July 18, Nikki Ferrell posted a quote by Karen Moning. It reads: "The most confused we ever get is when we try to convince our heads of something our hearts know is a lie."
The Web site also notes Juan Pablo's "ex lady love is NOT happy with his behaviour." The post comes after TMZ's report suggesting Juan Pablo's flirtatious behaviour with another woman in a party in Atlantic City.
According to the report, Juan Pablo was spotted partying at the Pool After Dark Party in Harrah's at friend's birthday party. Over there, the bachelor did not only get flirty with the woman identified as Ang Cottone, but also asked for her number. Ang Cottone is the same woman who fought Tan Mom on Howard Stern's show. Cottone told TMZ that Juan Pablo was "incredibly flirtatious" with her during the night in the club. The Web site also published pictures of Juan Pablo with Ang Cottone. They looked cozy together while Cottone appeared to be saying something in his ear.
Meanwhile, Juan Pablo reposted the same image on Instagram. He also added a comment reading: "So TRUE Amor..."
However, these reports must be treated as mere speculations in the absence of official statement.
Meanwhile People Magazine claims that Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell "have not split." The Web site notes that "multiple sources close to the couple" have informed the magazine that JPG and his lady love are "still together."
"They haven't split," a friend of Juan Pablo said. "Like every couple, they may have had ups and downs, but they're still very happy and moving in the right direction." On July 15, Juan Pablo confirmed the news by posting the link to his Twitter account.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2