The Bachelor 2014 Update: Nikki Ferrell Sparks Split News Amid Juan Pablo’s Cheating Reports; Find out the Truth
By jaskiran kaur | July 21, 2014 3:36 PM EST
"The Bachelor" 2014's stars Nikki Ferrell and Juan Pablo continue to baffle fans with their relationship status. Yet again they are slammed with split and cheating rumours. A recent Instagram post by Nikki Ferrell has added fire to the speculations about their possible breakup amid cheating rumours. Head inside to find out the truth.
According to Hollywood Life, reports are swirling around claiming that Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell's "relationship is over." And the final rose winner has taken to Instagram to express her feelings about her relationship. The Web site notes that the reality star posted a message on Instagram verbalizing her "true feelings."
On July 18, Nikki Ferrell posted a quote by Karen Moning. It reads: "The most confused we ever get is when we try to convince our heads of something our hearts know is a lie."
The Web site also notes Juan Pablo's "ex lady love is NOT happy with his behaviour." The post comes after TMZ's report suggesting Juan Pablo's flirtatious behaviour with another woman in a party in Atlantic City.
According to the report, Juan Pablo was spotted partying at the Pool After Dark Party in Harrah's at friend's birthday party. Over there, the bachelor did not only get flirty with the woman identified as Ang Cottone, but also asked for her number. Ang Cottone is the same woman who fought Tan Mom on Howard Stern's show. Cottone told TMZ that Juan Pablo was "incredibly flirtatious" with her during the night in the club. The Web site also published pictures of Juan Pablo with Ang Cottone. They looked cozy together while Cottone appeared to be saying something in his ear.
Meanwhile, Juan Pablo reposted the same image on Instagram. He also added a comment reading: "So TRUE Amor..."
However, these reports must be treated as mere speculations in the absence of official statement.
Meanwhile People Magazine claims that Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell "have not split." The Web site notes that "multiple sources close to the couple" have informed the magazine that JPG and his lady love are "still together."
"They haven't split," a friend of Juan Pablo said. "Like every couple, they may have had ups and downs, but they're still very happy and moving in the right direction." On July 15, Juan Pablo confirmed the news by posting the link to his Twitter account.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan