Floyd Mayweather and T.I. Brawl: Floyd Confesses Sleeping with T.i's Wife Tiny But Later Denies it
By Sonalee singh | July 21, 2014 2:37 PM EST
Did Floyd Mayweather Jr. sleep with T.I's wife Tiny? The recent reports suggest that that Mayweather Jr. did made out with Tameka 'Tiny' Harris which apparently led to fight between him and T.I.
During his recent press conference when Mayweather was asked about T.I he said, ""I f***ed the bitch," as reported by Hollywoodlife. Mayweather's claim had left his fans shocked. More so he went to on to say that, "I was f***king his b**ch"
Mayweather's declaration about his alleged relationship with Tiny has come after the brawl he had with T.I on May 25. Mayweather and T.I came to blows on Las Vegas strip at Fatburger and video of the two fighting showed Mayweather punching T.I.
The cause of fight between the two is an Instagram photo which was posted by T.I's wife. The photo showed T.I with Floyd's daughter Iyanna May Weather. The caption of the photo read as "Had to come celebrate with my new boo @moneyyaya Happy Birthday bae."
This made T.I feel that Tiny was getting a little too close to Floyd.
However, later after the conference Floyd took to Instagram on July 19th to clarify that he did not mean to say that he slept with T.I's wife.
"At the press conference, I said "... he thinks I was f*cking his b*tch". I DID NOT say "... I was f*cking his b*tch". I've never been with Tiny sexually. I respect her situation and I thinks she's a good person. I would never disrespect a marriage. #Mayhem on September 13th."
Previously also after the fight, Floyd has said in an interview that he had nothing to do with T.I's wife.
"He talked about, basically, 'These girls tryna play us against each other.' I said, 'I don't know what you're talking about. You're talking about your wife?'" Floyd explained. "I never put up a picture of her on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. I was basically like, 'Listen. I'm letting you know I ain't got...me and your wife don't have nothing...if you think so," he had said to NecoleBitchie.com.
T.I is still to comment on Floyd's shocking confession (which he later denied).
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28