Floyd Mayweather and T.I. Brawl: Floyd Confesses Sleeping with T.i's Wife Tiny But Later Denies it
By Sonalee singh | July 21, 2014 2:37 PM EST
Did Floyd Mayweather Jr. sleep with T.I's wife Tiny? The recent reports suggest that that Mayweather Jr. did made out with Tameka 'Tiny' Harris which apparently led to fight between him and T.I.
During his recent press conference when Mayweather was asked about T.I he said, ""I f***ed the bitch," as reported by Hollywoodlife. Mayweather's claim had left his fans shocked. More so he went to on to say that, "I was f***king his b**ch"
Mayweather's declaration about his alleged relationship with Tiny has come after the brawl he had with T.I on May 25. Mayweather and T.I came to blows on Las Vegas strip at Fatburger and video of the two fighting showed Mayweather punching T.I.
The cause of fight between the two is an Instagram photo which was posted by T.I's wife. The photo showed T.I with Floyd's daughter Iyanna May Weather. The caption of the photo read as "Had to come celebrate with my new boo @moneyyaya Happy Birthday bae."
This made T.I feel that Tiny was getting a little too close to Floyd.
However, later after the conference Floyd took to Instagram on July 19th to clarify that he did not mean to say that he slept with T.I's wife.
"At the press conference, I said "... he thinks I was f*cking his b*tch". I DID NOT say "... I was f*cking his b*tch". I've never been with Tiny sexually. I respect her situation and I thinks she's a good person. I would never disrespect a marriage. #Mayhem on September 13th."
Previously also after the fight, Floyd has said in an interview that he had nothing to do with T.I's wife.
"He talked about, basically, 'These girls tryna play us against each other.' I said, 'I don't know what you're talking about. You're talking about your wife?'" Floyd explained. "I never put up a picture of her on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. I was basically like, 'Listen. I'm letting you know I ain't got...me and your wife don't have nothing...if you think so," he had said to NecoleBitchie.com.
T.I is still to comment on Floyd's shocking confession (which he later denied).
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'