Floyd Mayweather and T.I. Brawl: Floyd Confesses Sleeping with T.i's Wife Tiny But Later Denies it
By Sonalee singh | July 21, 2014 2:37 PM EST
Did Floyd Mayweather Jr. sleep with T.I's wife Tiny? The recent reports suggest that that Mayweather Jr. did made out with Tameka 'Tiny' Harris which apparently led to fight between him and T.I.
During his recent press conference when Mayweather was asked about T.I he said, ""I f***ed the bitch," as reported by Hollywoodlife. Mayweather's claim had left his fans shocked. More so he went to on to say that, "I was f***king his b**ch"
Mayweather's declaration about his alleged relationship with Tiny has come after the brawl he had with T.I on May 25. Mayweather and T.I came to blows on Las Vegas strip at Fatburger and video of the two fighting showed Mayweather punching T.I.
The cause of fight between the two is an Instagram photo which was posted by T.I's wife. The photo showed T.I with Floyd's daughter Iyanna May Weather. The caption of the photo read as "Had to come celebrate with my new boo @moneyyaya Happy Birthday bae."
This made T.I feel that Tiny was getting a little too close to Floyd.
However, later after the conference Floyd took to Instagram on July 19th to clarify that he did not mean to say that he slept with T.I's wife.
"At the press conference, I said "... he thinks I was f*cking his b*tch". I DID NOT say "... I was f*cking his b*tch". I've never been with Tiny sexually. I respect her situation and I thinks she's a good person. I would never disrespect a marriage. #Mayhem on September 13th."
Previously also after the fight, Floyd has said in an interview that he had nothing to do with T.I's wife.
"He talked about, basically, 'These girls tryna play us against each other.' I said, 'I don't know what you're talking about. You're talking about your wife?'" Floyd explained. "I never put up a picture of her on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. I was basically like, 'Listen. I'm letting you know I ain't got...me and your wife don't have nothing...if you think so," he had said to NecoleBitchie.com.
T.I is still to comment on Floyd's shocking confession (which he later denied).
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Update: Laurina Talks About Her Exit, Jessica’s Acting Background Revealed
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1