Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Marriage Still Hazy Despite Their Upcoming Baby, George Agosto Cited as One of the Hindrances - Reports
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 21, 2014 2:14 PM EST
The marriage between Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes is still hazy despite the rumours of their upcoming baby. Mendes' long time ex-boyfriend George Agosto was cited as one of the couple's hindrances according to reports.
Director Ryan Gosling poses on the red carpet as he arrives for the screening of the film "Lost River" in competition for the category "Un Certain Regard" at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 20, 2014.
According to an article from Life & Style, a close pal from the 40-year old actress claimed that the couple will wed after the baby comes out.
"Eva would love to eventually marry Ryan and be a family with their new baby," the Web site reported. The 33-year old actor has reportedly made his beau change her mind about marriage which she previously viewed as "a very old-fashioned archaic kind of thing." The site also cited that couple is madly in love with each other.
But OK! Magazine reported that both Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes still have issues to tackle before they settle down in marriage. The Web site mentioned that Gosling is still concerned with George Agosto who still has a business relationship with the actress. Agosto manages the lines of accessories and linens that Mendes owns.
"Ryan hates that he's still in her life in an intimate way," OK! Magazine reported. However, the actress would reportedly turn a deaf ear to her boyfriend's demands.
The Web site also cited that the couple had few arguments regarding finances that even a beautiful baby will not solve the situation. The actress reportedly earn bigger bucks since she had appeared in huge budget films but the actor only opted for the of-beat indies which only generated a smaller income stream.
Even though both parties have not spoken out yet since the rumours erupted on Eva Mendes' pregnancy earlier this month, Belfast Telegraph cited that the actress have always wanted motherhood. The Web site mentioned that she just downplayed having a family since she was just cautious in case it things did not happened as planned.
"She didn't know whether it was going to happen for her, but she has always wanted to be a mom," the Web site reported. The site stated that Ryan Gosling has really been supportive to his beau and that the couple can't wait for the arrival of their baby.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu