Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Marriage Still Hazy Despite Their Upcoming Baby, George Agosto Cited as One of the Hindrances - Reports
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 21, 2014 2:14 PM EST
The marriage between Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes is still hazy despite the rumours of their upcoming baby. Mendes' long time ex-boyfriend George Agosto was cited as one of the couple's hindrances according to reports.
Director Ryan Gosling poses on the red carpet as he arrives for the screening of the film "Lost River" in competition for the category "Un Certain Regard" at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 20, 2014.
According to an article from Life & Style, a close pal from the 40-year old actress claimed that the couple will wed after the baby comes out.
"Eva would love to eventually marry Ryan and be a family with their new baby," the Web site reported. The 33-year old actor has reportedly made his beau change her mind about marriage which she previously viewed as "a very old-fashioned archaic kind of thing." The site also cited that couple is madly in love with each other.
But OK! Magazine reported that both Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes still have issues to tackle before they settle down in marriage. The Web site mentioned that Gosling is still concerned with George Agosto who still has a business relationship with the actress. Agosto manages the lines of accessories and linens that Mendes owns.
"Ryan hates that he's still in her life in an intimate way," OK! Magazine reported. However, the actress would reportedly turn a deaf ear to her boyfriend's demands.
The Web site also cited that the couple had few arguments regarding finances that even a beautiful baby will not solve the situation. The actress reportedly earn bigger bucks since she had appeared in huge budget films but the actor only opted for the of-beat indies which only generated a smaller income stream.
Even though both parties have not spoken out yet since the rumours erupted on Eva Mendes' pregnancy earlier this month, Belfast Telegraph cited that the actress have always wanted motherhood. The Web site mentioned that she just downplayed having a family since she was just cautious in case it things did not happened as planned.
"She didn't know whether it was going to happen for her, but she has always wanted to be a mom," the Web site reported. The site stated that Ryan Gosling has really been supportive to his beau and that the couple can't wait for the arrival of their baby.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best