Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire News: Meet Professor Birch Plus X and Y Updates
By Gel Galang | July 21, 2014 2:12 PM EST
For those who will be playing the Hoenn remake, "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire," for the first time, the Pokemon Company has revealed a few more details for the upcoming game.
Tsunekazu Ishihara, president and chief executive officer of The Pokemon Company and producer of Pokemon, introduces the new "Pokemon Art Academy" game during a news conference at the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3, in Los Angeles, California June 11, 2014.
The first is the introduction of Professor Birch, who will be one of the first characters that you will meet in "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire." Professor Birch will be attacked by a wild Pokemon and the story will start with you saving him from it.
He is in charge of the Pokemon Lab in Littleroot Town, and it will be during this meeting that you will get to choose the Pokemon starter that will get you to begin the game. More than the first person you'll meet, Professor Birch is actually connected to you in another way, as he is friends with your father, Norman, since they were in school.
Basically, upon starting "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire," you will get two gifts: the first is the Pokemon that will become your partner and the other if your very own Pokedex.
'Pokemon X and Y' Movie and Games Updates
As more information becomes available for "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire," there are also some updates on the other Pokemon games, starting with "The Band of Thieves and 1000 Pokemon." According to Serebii, there will be special missions for the game, which will follow Mirss and Algus. Completion of the four stages will allow the player to receive a Serial Code for a Master Ball in "Pokemon X and Y."
What's more the "Pokemon X and Y" movie, "Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction" has already been released in theaters all over Japan. There have been no announcements yet as to when it will be made available for viewing for other areas.
However, one interesting point is that the trailer that has shown along with the "Pokemon X and Y' movie, which is a trailer for the 18th movie that is set to release around the same time as this movie next year. The trailer reportedly features Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre, though no more details have been given.
There is a possibility that the new movie will be related to the upcoming "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire," which can delve into the exploration of Primal Pokemons and the power of Mega Evolution.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- LG G4: Speculations About The Next Big Thing For 2015
- PS4 vs. Xbox One Black Friday Sale 2014, Cyber Monday Deals: Walmart’s PS4 Bundles And Discounted Games With Gold
- ‘GTA 5 Online’ Gets Errors Despite Patches; Devs Update Fans On Online Heists
- ‘GTA V:' 1.19 Patch, Heists DLC Release With ‘Next Major Update’ Possible—Report
- AT&T Nexus 6 Returned To Motorola Due To Software Bug: Black Screen And Failure To Connect To Service
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change