Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire News: Meet Professor Birch Plus X and Y Updates
By Gel Galang | July 21, 2014 2:12 PM EST
For those who will be playing the Hoenn remake, "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire," for the first time, the Pokemon Company has revealed a few more details for the upcoming game.
Tsunekazu Ishihara, president and chief executive officer of The Pokemon Company and producer of Pokemon, introduces the new "Pokemon Art Academy" game during a news conference at the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3, in Los Angeles, California June 11, 2014.
The first is the introduction of Professor Birch, who will be one of the first characters that you will meet in "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire." Professor Birch will be attacked by a wild Pokemon and the story will start with you saving him from it.
He is in charge of the Pokemon Lab in Littleroot Town, and it will be during this meeting that you will get to choose the Pokemon starter that will get you to begin the game. More than the first person you'll meet, Professor Birch is actually connected to you in another way, as he is friends with your father, Norman, since they were in school.
Basically, upon starting "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire," you will get two gifts: the first is the Pokemon that will become your partner and the other if your very own Pokedex.
'Pokemon X and Y' Movie and Games Updates
As more information becomes available for "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire," there are also some updates on the other Pokemon games, starting with "The Band of Thieves and 1000 Pokemon." According to Serebii, there will be special missions for the game, which will follow Mirss and Algus. Completion of the four stages will allow the player to receive a Serial Code for a Master Ball in "Pokemon X and Y."
What's more the "Pokemon X and Y" movie, "Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction" has already been released in theaters all over Japan. There have been no announcements yet as to when it will be made available for viewing for other areas.
However, one interesting point is that the trailer that has shown along with the "Pokemon X and Y' movie, which is a trailer for the 18th movie that is set to release around the same time as this movie next year. The trailer reportedly features Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre, though no more details have been given.
There is a possibility that the new movie will be related to the upcoming "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire," which can delve into the exploration of Primal Pokemons and the power of Mega Evolution.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- How To Play 4K Graphics Quality On 1080p Games With Any Monitor Using NVIDIA Graphics Cards
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions