Justin Theroux's 'Large Bulge' In Sweatpants 'Very Distracting,' Says Liv Tyler
By Tanya Diente | July 21, 2014 1:56 PM EST
Liv Tyler was upfront when she admitted she was distracted by Justin Theroux's "large bulge in his sweatpants" while he was filming their TV show "The Leftovers."
(L-R) Show creator Tom Perrotta, actors Liv Tyler, Justin Theroux and Amy Brenneman and show creator Damon Lindelof attend the NY Season Premiere of HBO's "The Leftovers" in New York June 23, 2014.
Last Wednesday's episode of "Watch What Happens Live" featured Liv Tyler where she talked about her co-star's manhood with host Andy Cohen. According to US magazine, Tyler recalled one particular scene in the HBO drama where Justin Theroux was jogging in his sweatpants.
"There was quite a large bulge in his sweatpants, and it was all over," she said.
The 37-year old beauty claimed she couldn't help but stare at that bulge while she watched the pilot episode.
"I get distracted when I watch the pilot, definitely. I'm like, 'can't help but look there,'" she added.
However, she claimed that's the only episode where Justin Theroux's manhood was outlined pretty well. She claimed she has "never noticed the bulge other times."
Justin Theroux reportedly shot the "bulge" scene in Queens, NYC the previous year on June 26. The paparazzi photographed him working up a sweat in his matching grey shirt and sweatpants. It was at that perfect moment where Jennifer Aniston's fiancé was caught with his bulging manhood perfectly outlined in his sweatpants. (See photo from Life and Style). The photo reportedly received many views as US mag claimed the actor wasn't wearing any underwear during his run.
Justin Theroux isn't the only star photographed accidently showing a large bulge in his sweatpants.
According to US mag, Theroux seemed to have followed in the footsteps of "Mad Men's" John Hamm, who has been caught on numerous times in "revealing sweatpants." But Hamm reportedly slammed speculations that he went commando during those shots. He revealed to Rolling Stone magazine that he was "wearing pants."
"They're called 'privates' for a reason. I'm wearing pants, for f--k's sake. Lay off," he said. He also claimed being an actor doesn't involve having a Tumblr account of his c**k.
Scott Disick's manhood also caught media's attention. Entertainment Wise reported the father of two sported a large "bulge" while out on an errand in New York on March. The "KUWTK" star didn't seem to mind the paparazzi's attention though (See photo from above link).
Source: YouTube/Hollywood Bug
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS