Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
By jaskiran kaur | July 21, 2014 1:23 PM EST
"The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) is coming to an end, soon. Show's finale is expected to make some big revelations. Besides announcing the name of the Andi Dorfman's season's winner, host Chris Harrison will also disclose the name of the next bachelor. However, the leading lady of the ABC's reality dating show may have already spilled the beans. Read on to find out the details. [Warning: Potential Spoilers Alert!]
Fans' anguish and angry Twitter reactions after "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) Fantasy Dates episode led to some remarks by Andi Dorfman that may be the big clue about "The Bachelor" 2015. According to Wetpaint report, when Andi Dorfman removed Chris Soules from the competition's final stage, viewers flooded Twitter with some "not so nice remarks about the bachelorett'e decision-making abilities."
However, later, Andi Dorfman did respond to the negative comments targeting her. On her Twitter account, the Atlanta attorney posted a series of tweets presenting her case.
When the said episode was still on, Andi Dorfman wrote on Twitter:
Don't call me an idiot... I just gave you a chance with a sweetheart.. #TheBachelorette
— Andi Dorfman (@AndiDorfman) July 15, 2014
Few hours later, she tweeted:
Hate me now but you'll love me later when and if you are lucky enough to get a chance with Chris #TheBachelorette #breakupforthebetter — Andi Dorfman (@AndiDorfman) July 15, 2014
The Web site speculates if the bachelorette made the big revelation and suggested that Chris Soules is the "Bachelor" of the show's 2015 installment. However, the news remains unconfirmed and it should only be treated as mere speculations. The name of the next bachelor will be revealed in "The Bachelorette" finale.
Meanwhile, it can be said that viewers would like to see Chris Soules giving away the roses in "The Bachelor" 2015. But is he up for the job?
In an interview with Yahoo TV, the 32-year-old farmer spoke about how he feels about featuring in another reality dating show. Addressing the question about being the next bachelor, Chris Soules responded saying "it's a loaded question."
"They may not even think I'd be a good one. They certainly haven't asked me. No one official has even mentioned it...," Chris Soules continued.
Chris Soules also admitted that featuring on "The Bachelor" 2015 "would be a no-brainer" for him. This is because he "would never meet those kind of girls" in his "town of 700" says Chris Soules.
"It's a unique opportunity to meet 25 women who are interested in me and my lifestyle and who already know they'd have to move to Iowa," Chris Soules spoke about featuring on "The Bachelor" 2015.
"And I know it can work because I fell in love," the bachelor said.
Chris Soules is a farmer from Arlington in Iowa. He is a graduate in Agricultural Studies and Agronomy and works for Farm Management department at Summit Farms. The bachelor also runs a real estate business. Do you think "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) contestant Chris Soules is perfect to lead "The Bachelor" 2015? Sound off your opinion in comments section below.
Watch Chris Soules on "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) "Men Tell All" special on July 20, 2014 at 8pm on ABC.
For more information and spoilers from "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014), read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories