Sexually-Frustrated Husband Makes List of Excuses Wife Gave To Avoid Sex, List Goes Viral
By Afza Fathima | July 21, 2014 12:43 PM EST
A sexually-frustrated husband made a spreadsheet with all the excuses his wife gave for an entire month, from June 3 to July 16, for refusing to have sex. The excuses included "I might be getting sick", "I still don't feel 100%", "I feel gross", "I'm exhausted", "I need a shower", "I'm trying to watch the movie", "I'm still a bit tender from yesterday" and "I'm watching the show,
Frequent Sex Makes You Intelligent, New Study Says
The man compiled all the excuses and then emailed it to his wife, who was at the airport just about to leave for a ten-day business trip.
When the wife received the mail, she was shocked and tried to contact him but realised that he had cut all means of her contacting him. Frustrated, she shared the document with users of Reddit, a social networking site, through the username, throwwwaway29.
Throwwwaway wrote, "Yesterday morning, while in a taxi on the way to the airport, husband sends a message to my work email which is connected to my phone. He's never done this, we always communicate in person or by text. I open it up, and it's a sarcastic diatribe basically saying he won't miss me for the 10 days I'm gone."
The document was deleted but only after it went viral with people taking sides as to who they think is right. Some criticised the man for his immaturity and said that he should have communicated his feelings in a better manner. Those who criticised the wife said that atleast the spreadsheet got her attention.
The wife, in her defence, said that their sex life might have come down but then again, they are adults leading stressful lives because of which this should be allowed. She added that it wasn't like it was going to be this way forever but only a temporary slow-down. The couple, in the last six weeks, slept together only three times.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Back To Herself After Struggling With Hyperemesis Gravidarum
- Ebola Vaccine: Johnson & Johnson Confident Of Human Trials In January And Market Delivery in May Next Year
- 12 Terrifyingly Healthy Halloween Treats
- New York Doctor Tests Positive For Ebola
- ‘Death Sentence’ For 50,000 Australians With The Refusal Of Costly Hep C Treatment
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories