Sexually-Frustrated Husband Makes List of Excuses Wife Gave To Avoid Sex, List Goes Viral
By Afza Fathima | July 21, 2014 12:43 PM EST
A sexually-frustrated husband made a spreadsheet with all the excuses his wife gave for an entire month, from June 3 to July 16, for refusing to have sex. The excuses included "I might be getting sick", "I still don't feel 100%", "I feel gross", "I'm exhausted", "I need a shower", "I'm trying to watch the movie", "I'm still a bit tender from yesterday" and "I'm watching the show,
Frequent Sex Makes You Intelligent, New Study Says
The man compiled all the excuses and then emailed it to his wife, who was at the airport just about to leave for a ten-day business trip.
When the wife received the mail, she was shocked and tried to contact him but realised that he had cut all means of her contacting him. Frustrated, she shared the document with users of Reddit, a social networking site, through the username, throwwwaway29.
Throwwwaway wrote, "Yesterday morning, while in a taxi on the way to the airport, husband sends a message to my work email which is connected to my phone. He's never done this, we always communicate in person or by text. I open it up, and it's a sarcastic diatribe basically saying he won't miss me for the 10 days I'm gone."
The document was deleted but only after it went viral with people taking sides as to who they think is right. Some criticised the man for his immaturity and said that he should have communicated his feelings in a better manner. Those who criticised the wife said that atleast the spreadsheet got her attention.
The wife, in her defence, said that their sex life might have come down but then again, they are adults leading stressful lives because of which this should be allowed. She added that it wasn't like it was going to be this way forever but only a temporary slow-down. The couple, in the last six weeks, slept together only three times.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
Join the Conversation
- MRI Footage Shows What Sex And Other Activities Looks Like From The Inside[Watch Video]
- Joe Manganiello Fitness Secret: Low Carb Paleo Diet and CrossFit Workout
- Demi Lovato Battled Bulimia and Negative Body Image: Turns into Role Model For Many; Her Diet and Fitness Routine
- Beyonce Reveals Snaps Of Naked Baby Bump While She Was Expecting Blue Ivy; How She Lost Her Pregnancy Weight [Watch Video]
- Ebola Response Team Killed In Cold Blood By Angry Guinea Locales
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?