5 Tycoons Who Married Supermodelesque Women
July 21, 2014 12:19 PM EST
Some of the biggest tycoons in the world live our dreams. Aside from the fancy cars, giant mansions and wads of cash, these privileged few are also known for their fine taste in women. We see them in newspapers and on television with a stunning blonde or brunette holding on to their arm. Some of these billionaire wives also happen to make their own mark by engaging in their own programs and advocacies.
Reuters/ Marion Curtis
Donald Trump and his wife Melania.
Here are five of the most successful men in business who have ultra-stunning wives.
1. Francois-Henri Pinault
Pinault is a French businessman, Director of Financiere Pinault, President of Groupe Artemis and CEO of Kering. His family has an estimated net worth of $15 billion. Although Pinault may be famous in the business world, his wife, Salma Hayek, is considered as one of the brightest stars in Latin America. He dated Hayek in 2006 and they renewed their wedding vows three years later. They have a daughter, Valentina Paloma.
2. Andrey Igorevich Melnichenko
The Russian billionaire has an estimated net worth of $11.4 billion and has been ranked among the 100 richest in the world by Forbes. He is married to Aleksandra, a Serbian model who worked for some of the biggest fashion designers in Rome, Paris and Milan. The two married in 2005 at the Cote d' Azur.
3. Donald Trump
The real estate mogul from New York was previously married to Ivana Zelnickova. They divorced and he married Melania Knauss, a Slovenian beauty who frequently appears in magazines and TV shows. The couple has a son, Barron William. Baron is Trump's fifth child.
4. Hugh Hefner
The 88-year-old is best known for being the creator of the men's magazine Playboy. He made a reputation for being the ultimate ladies' man, living in Playboy Mansion with dozens of models and "Playboy Bunnies". He dated so many women through the years but finally married his No. 1 girlfriend Crystal Harris. The two married in 2012. Harris was only 26 at the time.
5. James Douglas Packer
Packer is one of the richest men in Australia. He inherited his family's business, Consolidated Press Holdings Limited. He also used to be the head of two media companies. Packer has an estimated net worth of $7.19 billion and was ranked the third richest in the country in 2014. He dated several beautiful women through the years but ultimately settled down with model and singer Erica Baxter. They have three children together.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert