5 Tycoons Who Married Supermodelesque Women
July 21, 2014 12:19 PM EST
Some of the biggest tycoons in the world live our dreams. Aside from the fancy cars, giant mansions and wads of cash, these privileged few are also known for their fine taste in women. We see them in newspapers and on television with a stunning blonde or brunette holding on to their arm. Some of these billionaire wives also happen to make their own mark by engaging in their own programs and advocacies.
Reuters/ Marion Curtis
Donald Trump and his wife Melania.
Here are five of the most successful men in business who have ultra-stunning wives.
1. Francois-Henri Pinault
Pinault is a French businessman, Director of Financiere Pinault, President of Groupe Artemis and CEO of Kering. His family has an estimated net worth of $15 billion. Although Pinault may be famous in the business world, his wife, Salma Hayek, is considered as one of the brightest stars in Latin America. He dated Hayek in 2006 and they renewed their wedding vows three years later. They have a daughter, Valentina Paloma.
2. Andrey Igorevich Melnichenko
The Russian billionaire has an estimated net worth of $11.4 billion and has been ranked among the 100 richest in the world by Forbes. He is married to Aleksandra, a Serbian model who worked for some of the biggest fashion designers in Rome, Paris and Milan. The two married in 2005 at the Cote d' Azur.
3. Donald Trump
The real estate mogul from New York was previously married to Ivana Zelnickova. They divorced and he married Melania Knauss, a Slovenian beauty who frequently appears in magazines and TV shows. The couple has a son, Barron William. Baron is Trump's fifth child.
4. Hugh Hefner
The 88-year-old is best known for being the creator of the men's magazine Playboy. He made a reputation for being the ultimate ladies' man, living in Playboy Mansion with dozens of models and "Playboy Bunnies". He dated so many women through the years but finally married his No. 1 girlfriend Crystal Harris. The two married in 2012. Harris was only 26 at the time.
5. James Douglas Packer
Packer is one of the richest men in Australia. He inherited his family's business, Consolidated Press Holdings Limited. He also used to be the head of two media companies. Packer has an estimated net worth of $7.19 billion and was ranked the third richest in the country in 2014. He dated several beautiful women through the years but ultimately settled down with model and singer Erica Baxter. They have three children together.
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks