5 Tycoons Who Married Supermodelesque Women
July 21, 2014 12:19 PM EST
Some of the biggest tycoons in the world live our dreams. Aside from the fancy cars, giant mansions and wads of cash, these privileged few are also known for their fine taste in women. We see them in newspapers and on television with a stunning blonde or brunette holding on to their arm. Some of these billionaire wives also happen to make their own mark by engaging in their own programs and advocacies.
Reuters/ Marion Curtis
Donald Trump and his wife Melania.
Here are five of the most successful men in business who have ultra-stunning wives.
1. Francois-Henri Pinault
Pinault is a French businessman, Director of Financiere Pinault, President of Groupe Artemis and CEO of Kering. His family has an estimated net worth of $15 billion. Although Pinault may be famous in the business world, his wife, Salma Hayek, is considered as one of the brightest stars in Latin America. He dated Hayek in 2006 and they renewed their wedding vows three years later. They have a daughter, Valentina Paloma.
2. Andrey Igorevich Melnichenko
The Russian billionaire has an estimated net worth of $11.4 billion and has been ranked among the 100 richest in the world by Forbes. He is married to Aleksandra, a Serbian model who worked for some of the biggest fashion designers in Rome, Paris and Milan. The two married in 2005 at the Cote d' Azur.
3. Donald Trump
The real estate mogul from New York was previously married to Ivana Zelnickova. They divorced and he married Melania Knauss, a Slovenian beauty who frequently appears in magazines and TV shows. The couple has a son, Barron William. Baron is Trump's fifth child.
4. Hugh Hefner
The 88-year-old is best known for being the creator of the men's magazine Playboy. He made a reputation for being the ultimate ladies' man, living in Playboy Mansion with dozens of models and "Playboy Bunnies". He dated so many women through the years but finally married his No. 1 girlfriend Crystal Harris. The two married in 2012. Harris was only 26 at the time.
5. James Douglas Packer
Packer is one of the richest men in Australia. He inherited his family's business, Consolidated Press Holdings Limited. He also used to be the head of two media companies. Packer has an estimated net worth of $7.19 billion and was ranked the third richest in the country in 2014. He dated several beautiful women through the years but ultimately settled down with model and singer Erica Baxter. They have three children together.
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft