5 Tycoons Who Married Supermodelesque Women
July 21, 2014 12:19 PM EST
Some of the biggest tycoons in the world live our dreams. Aside from the fancy cars, giant mansions and wads of cash, these privileged few are also known for their fine taste in women. We see them in newspapers and on television with a stunning blonde or brunette holding on to their arm. Some of these billionaire wives also happen to make their own mark by engaging in their own programs and advocacies.
Reuters/ Marion Curtis
Donald Trump and his wife Melania.
Here are five of the most successful men in business who have ultra-stunning wives.
1. Francois-Henri Pinault
Pinault is a French businessman, Director of Financiere Pinault, President of Groupe Artemis and CEO of Kering. His family has an estimated net worth of $15 billion. Although Pinault may be famous in the business world, his wife, Salma Hayek, is considered as one of the brightest stars in Latin America. He dated Hayek in 2006 and they renewed their wedding vows three years later. They have a daughter, Valentina Paloma.
2. Andrey Igorevich Melnichenko
The Russian billionaire has an estimated net worth of $11.4 billion and has been ranked among the 100 richest in the world by Forbes. He is married to Aleksandra, a Serbian model who worked for some of the biggest fashion designers in Rome, Paris and Milan. The two married in 2005 at the Cote d' Azur.
3. Donald Trump
The real estate mogul from New York was previously married to Ivana Zelnickova. They divorced and he married Melania Knauss, a Slovenian beauty who frequently appears in magazines and TV shows. The couple has a son, Barron William. Baron is Trump's fifth child.
4. Hugh Hefner
The 88-year-old is best known for being the creator of the men's magazine Playboy. He made a reputation for being the ultimate ladies' man, living in Playboy Mansion with dozens of models and "Playboy Bunnies". He dated so many women through the years but finally married his No. 1 girlfriend Crystal Harris. The two married in 2012. Harris was only 26 at the time.
5. James Douglas Packer
Packer is one of the richest men in Australia. He inherited his family's business, Consolidated Press Holdings Limited. He also used to be the head of two media companies. Packer has an estimated net worth of $7.19 billion and was ranked the third richest in the country in 2014. He dated several beautiful women through the years but ultimately settled down with model and singer Erica Baxter. They have three children together.
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’