5 Tycoons Who Married Supermodelesque Women
July 21, 2014 12:19 PM EST
Some of the biggest tycoons in the world live our dreams. Aside from the fancy cars, giant mansions and wads of cash, these privileged few are also known for their fine taste in women. We see them in newspapers and on television with a stunning blonde or brunette holding on to their arm. Some of these billionaire wives also happen to make their own mark by engaging in their own programs and advocacies.
Reuters/ Marion Curtis
Donald Trump and his wife Melania.
Here are five of the most successful men in business who have ultra-stunning wives.
1. Francois-Henri Pinault
Pinault is a French businessman, Director of Financiere Pinault, President of Groupe Artemis and CEO of Kering. His family has an estimated net worth of $15 billion. Although Pinault may be famous in the business world, his wife, Salma Hayek, is considered as one of the brightest stars in Latin America. He dated Hayek in 2006 and they renewed their wedding vows three years later. They have a daughter, Valentina Paloma.
2. Andrey Igorevich Melnichenko
The Russian billionaire has an estimated net worth of $11.4 billion and has been ranked among the 100 richest in the world by Forbes. He is married to Aleksandra, a Serbian model who worked for some of the biggest fashion designers in Rome, Paris and Milan. The two married in 2005 at the Cote d' Azur.
3. Donald Trump
The real estate mogul from New York was previously married to Ivana Zelnickova. They divorced and he married Melania Knauss, a Slovenian beauty who frequently appears in magazines and TV shows. The couple has a son, Barron William. Baron is Trump's fifth child.
4. Hugh Hefner
The 88-year-old is best known for being the creator of the men's magazine Playboy. He made a reputation for being the ultimate ladies' man, living in Playboy Mansion with dozens of models and "Playboy Bunnies". He dated so many women through the years but finally married his No. 1 girlfriend Crystal Harris. The two married in 2012. Harris was only 26 at the time.
5. James Douglas Packer
Packer is one of the richest men in Australia. He inherited his family's business, Consolidated Press Holdings Limited. He also used to be the head of two media companies. Packer has an estimated net worth of $7.19 billion and was ranked the third richest in the country in 2014. He dated several beautiful women through the years but ultimately settled down with model and singer Erica Baxter. They have three children together.
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage