Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Gets APK List as Android 4.4. Kitkat Rolls Out to Samsung Galaxy Mini Duos
By Gel Galang | July 21, 2014 11:46 AM EST
An employee of Samsung Electronics walks past the company main office in Seoul in this April 6, 2010 file photo. Samsung Electronics Co Ltd is emerging as a major player in its local debt market, buying more South Korean-issued bonds as it juggles a $60 billion cash pile. Samsung's push into private bank debt and government bonds underscores the challenges faced by the electronics giant in managing its massive cash holdings, with local banks reluctant to overload on short-term deposits from Samsung.
But with a lack of any concrete unveiling plans from the South Korean company, there is a continuous craving for more information.
The list of leaked APKs, coming again from @evleaks, provides a glimpse of what's to come for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Dubbed with only "Some interesting Samsung Galaxy Note 4 APKs," @evleaks lists presents the following APKs:
There are a few interesting APKs listed, starting with the mention of three APKs that feature "WQHD." This may be a possible confirmation that the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will feature the promised WQHD 1440 x 2560 resolution. There's also a mention of the Fingerprint Service, which may be connected to the fingerprint scanner that Samsung has been recently linked with.
Finally, a number of photo, music and emergency APKs are also included in the leaked list, so it's likely that Samsung Galaxy Note 4 hopeful owners will have more choices and reason for going with the upcoming Samsung gadget.
Android 4.4 Kitkat Update Coming to Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos
Android 4.4 Kitkat update is slowly getting into the circle of Android devices, as more handsets are starting to enjoy the new update with all its new features.
Samsung is adding another one of its devices into the Kitkat update family, with the introduction of the Android 4.4.2 Kitkat on the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos. According to SamMobile, the over the air update is already available for those who are interested in easy updating.
However, the source states that this is currently being limited to Russia, but manual download is possible for those who can't wait for it. It has also been brought to attention that the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini vanilla seems to still be neglected, as it is still currently stuck on the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, with no announcements of an update being rolled out anytime soon despite its "flavoured" Galaxy S4 Mini Duos and Galaxy S4 Mini Black Edition already having been updated.
The Android 4.4.2 Kitkat update will bring performance improvements, better UI design, more emojis, captions for videos, album art on the lock screen and wireless printing support.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Confirmed With Demo, More Info Revealed
- ‘Minecraft PS Vita,’ PS4 And Xbox One Updates And More On The Microsoft Deal
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition': Three Classes Confirmed—Warrior, Mage And Rogue Abilities Exposed
- 'The Sims 4' Mods: Buff Emotion Changes, Pay Very Low Bills And Enable Advanced Debug For Cheats
- iPhone 6 Plus Sold Out Apple Store Crash Due to Pre-orders: Where to Place Your Orders and the Packages Offered in the US and UK
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date