The Young and the Restless (Y&R) July 21-5 Spoilers: Stitch’s Secret, Paternity Test Results, Nikki’s Trial, Hilary’s True Feelings and Much More Revealed
By jaskiran kaur | July 21, 2014 10:57 AM EST
In the week of July 21-25, "The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) will feature the much-awaited revelation. Finally, Billy learns about Stitch's past and the secret he has been hiding. He forces Stitch to tell everyone the truth, particularly to Victoria. Will he confess it all? Where do things go from here? A lot is going to happen in this week and fans won't want to miss a moment. Several shocking secrets come out when Nikki's trial begins. Here are few spoilers from "The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) July 21-25 episodes. Head inside to find out what happens next. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) July 21-25 episodes. Read only if you want to learn more about it.
Picking up from where it left, the drama on "The Young and the Restless" reaches new heights when shocking secrets unearth. According to Soap Central's spoilers report, the week begins with Barton telling Stitch that rumours about him are swirling around. Stitch prepares himself for the "worst," however, he is "offered a promotion instead."
A big secret is about to be unveiled. Victoria informs Stitch that she will undergo a test that will decide the paternity of her child. The news panics Stitch. He tries to maintain his calm and take control of his anxiety.
Meanwhile, Kelly calls up Stitch to let him know that "she told Jack everything." Oblivious to its consequences, Kelly feels "relieved" when Jack assures her that he won't tell Billy what she just told him.
Nikki questions Victoria's faith in Stitch. Elsewhere, Kevin reveals Stitch's real name to Chelsea. Before her pre-paternity test, Victoria and Stitch go for a lunch date. Meanwhile, Billy finds out what Kevin told Chelsea. Billy decides to crash Victoria and Stitch's lunch date. Stitch feels uneasy when Billy arrives. Billy compels Stitch to "confess" to Victoria all that he has been hiding. He forces him to tell her the truth about his past.
Based on the spoilers report, Kevin discovers another secret about Stitch. On the other hand, Victoria ponders over "merits of the men" in her life and could be her child's father.
Meanwhile, Summer asks Austin to accompany her to Abbotts family dinner. However, he objects her demands and refuses to go along. Traci tries to mend things at the "awkward" family dinner. At the same time, "tension continues to plague the Williams marriage."
Elsewhere, Victor meets up with Phyllis' doctor in the hospital. The doctor informs him about her current condition. Phyllis is currently "mostly unresponsive." Victor talks to the doctor about Phyllis being the perfect candidate for an experimental medical procedure. The procedure may get her out of her vegetative state, but it is uncertain if she will be her old self. Dr. Burnett asks Victor to inform her family before her reports are sent to Switzerland to the hospital. In return, Victor promises a "generous endowment for the clinic."
Christine's concerns about Paul's health increases after he has a bad encounter with a tabloid reporter. At the same time, Paul decides not take the stand in Nikki's trial, for this could hamper Nikki's case. However, Christine and Paul's unconditional support melts Nikki's heart.
Other Highlights from The Young and the Restless (Y&R) July 21-25 Episodes (Spoilers)
Furthermore, Summer pays visit to her mother in the hospital and Billy seeks answers from Chelsea. Meanwhile, Devon pressurizes Hilary to be "honest about her feelings." Ian gets dangerous with his plans as the trial gets underway. David brings up Nikki's past to use it against her during the trial. As the case move forwards, Nikki's diary brings out several secrets about Nikki that hurt the ones she loves. Elsewhere, Stitch takes a stand and decides to tell everything to Victoria.
"The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) airs Monday through Friday at 12:30 pm on CBS.
For more spoilers and updates on "The Young and the Restless," read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Best Black Friday 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More