5 Hottest NBA Wives and Girlfriends (WAGs) in 2014
July 21, 2014 10:36 AM EST
NBA players are famous for their gravity-defying dunks and stellar plays on the basketball court. Off the court, however, there are a few who are better known for their better half. Here is a list of the five hottest NBA WAGs or wives and girlfriends in 2014.
Model Adriana Lima poses on the red carpet as she arrives for the screening of the film "The Homesman" in competition at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 18, 2014.
1. Gabrielle Union
Dwyane Wade's wife is a former model and actress, most notable for her roles in movies like Bad Boys II, Bring It On and Think Like a Man. Her body and beautiful face defy her age. Although she is almost a decade older than Wade, she remains as one of the hottest WAGs in NBA history.
2. Adriana Lima
Although she recently announced the end of her marriage with Serbian player Marko Jaric in May 2014, men can only dream of having the Victoria's Secret supermodel as the mother of their two kids. Lima continues to fire up the runway each year and is always ready to don a bikini just a few months after giving birth.
3. Iggy Azalea
She is an Australian model and recording artist who specializes in hip hop music. She is the girlfriend of Nick "Swaggy P" Young and the two seem to be having a healthy relationship despite Iggy living in Miami, Florida and Young staying in Los Angeles. Iggy and Nick were recently featured on the cover of GQ Magazine in March 2014.
4. Amelia Vega
She is the first woman from the Dominican Republic to be crowned Miss Universe. She is a musician and model by profession as well as the wife of Al Horford. The couple got married in 2011 in Vega's country. Fans may occasionally find the ravishing beauty near the Atlanta Hawks bench during some games.
5. La La Vasquez
La La is a disc jockey and actress who is married to Knicks star Carmelo Anthony. The couple got married in 2010 in New York. They have a son, Kiyan Carmelo Anthony, who turned seven years old in 2014. La La is such a big star that her wedding with the NBA All-Star was filmed by VH1 and her life with Carmelo was documented in the series, "La La's Full Court Life".
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Rafael Nadal Back In Action To Target Novak Djokovic At China Open
- Bruce Jenner Says Lamar Odom Should Follow His Heart If He Wants To Get Back Together With Khloe Kardashian
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Grigor Dimitrov Turns To Novak Djokovic For Love Advice; Dimitrov and Sharapova At The 2014 China Open
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate