Prince George Starts Walking Unassisted Few Days Before his First Birthday: Royal Family Releases Picture [SEE PHOTO]
By nidhi tewari | July 21, 2014 10:18 AM EST
Ever since Prince William and his wife Catherine- Duchess of Cambridge have been blessed with Prince George Alexander Louis on July 22 2013, the world has almost seen the little baby grow in front of their eyes. And now, as he turns one year old on Wednesday, the royals have shared the first picture of their baby walking unassisted. The cute toddler is seen walking wearing a light blue dungaree with a navy t-shirt by designer Petit Bateau.
Britain's Prince George is seen ahead of his first birthday during a visit to the Sensational Butterflies exhibition at the Natural History Museum in London July 2, 2014. Prince George turns one on July 22, 2014.
Kate Middleton Pregnancy - Duchess Of Cambridge Reportedly Fell Ill During Recent Cooking Course in London
Kate Middleton's Sleepless Nights with Prince William: Royal Baby George Kept the Couple Awake for First Few Months
The first ever picture of Prince George achieving his biggest milestone - of walking just before his first birthday, is reportedly taken at the Sensational Butterflies exhibition at the Natural History Museum in London on July 2.
George was born to his royal parents at 4:24 p.m. in the Lindo Wing at St Mary's Hospital in England. His birth was celebrated in a grand manner in Britain. No one can forget the day when Kate Middleton and Prince William held their first born in front of thousand cheering fans for the first look of future King. Ever since then, George has been a favorite of the media and has been pictured on various occasions including his Christening ceremony, his walks with his mother Kate in the stroller and most importantly his very first foreign trip to Australia and New Zealand some time back.
George was pictured extensively by media on his foreign trip where he was seen mingling with other kids of his age, enjoying the zoo with his parents and being held by his gorgeous mother in his arms. George was held by Kate when he started standing on his own as it was too early for him to walk unassisted. He was seen crawling on a number of occasions. Most recently, the third heir to the throne was seen taking his first steps by holding Kate's hand at Father's Day polo match some time back in June. But to everyone's surprise, his recent picture shows him walking unassisted for the first time ever.
Little George is seen walking with his arms outstretched and his curious eyes fixed at something in front of him. The Kensington Palace has released his walking picture to mark his first birthday. According to Daily Mail, his aunt Pippa Middleton celebrated George's birthday at Middleton home in advance.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks