Prince George Starts Walking Unassisted Few Days Before his First Birthday: Royal Family Releases Picture [SEE PHOTO]
By nidhi tewari | July 21, 2014 10:18 AM EST
Ever since Prince William and his wife Catherine- Duchess of Cambridge have been blessed with Prince George Alexander Louis on July 22 2013, the world has almost seen the little baby grow in front of their eyes. And now, as he turns one year old on Wednesday, the royals have shared the first picture of their baby walking unassisted. The cute toddler is seen walking wearing a light blue dungaree with a navy t-shirt by designer Petit Bateau.
Britain's Prince George is seen ahead of his first birthday during a visit to the Sensational Butterflies exhibition at the Natural History Museum in London July 2, 2014. Prince George turns one on July 22, 2014.
Kate Middleton Pregnancy - Duchess Of Cambridge Reportedly Fell Ill During Recent Cooking Course in London
Kate Middleton's Sleepless Nights with Prince William: Royal Baby George Kept the Couple Awake for First Few Months
The first ever picture of Prince George achieving his biggest milestone - of walking just before his first birthday, is reportedly taken at the Sensational Butterflies exhibition at the Natural History Museum in London on July 2.
George was born to his royal parents at 4:24 p.m. in the Lindo Wing at St Mary's Hospital in England. His birth was celebrated in a grand manner in Britain. No one can forget the day when Kate Middleton and Prince William held their first born in front of thousand cheering fans for the first look of future King. Ever since then, George has been a favorite of the media and has been pictured on various occasions including his Christening ceremony, his walks with his mother Kate in the stroller and most importantly his very first foreign trip to Australia and New Zealand some time back.
George was pictured extensively by media on his foreign trip where he was seen mingling with other kids of his age, enjoying the zoo with his parents and being held by his gorgeous mother in his arms. George was held by Kate when he started standing on his own as it was too early for him to walk unassisted. He was seen crawling on a number of occasions. Most recently, the third heir to the throne was seen taking his first steps by holding Kate's hand at Father's Day polo match some time back in June. But to everyone's surprise, his recent picture shows him walking unassisted for the first time ever.
Little George is seen walking with his arms outstretched and his curious eyes fixed at something in front of him. The Kensington Palace has released his walking picture to mark his first birthday. According to Daily Mail, his aunt Pippa Middleton celebrated George's birthday at Middleton home in advance.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- Norman Reedus Instagrams ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Poster Featuring Rick Grimes With A Twist
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet