Prince George's First Birthday Celebrations: Magazines Allegedly Photoshop Little Royal's Facial Features
By nidhi tewari | July 21, 2014 10:13 AM EST
Fashion magazines are famous for photo shopping pictures of various celebrities to make them look picture perfect and flawless for their readers. However the latest victim of photo shopping is not even one year old and is a royal. People magazine is in news for changing the colour of little George's lips and other facial features on the cover page of their magazine.
Britain's Prince George is seen ahead of his first birthday during a visit to the Sensational Butterflies exhibition at the Natural History Museum in London July 2, 2014. Prince George turns one on July 22, 2014.
Kate Middleton Pregnancy - Duchess Of Cambridge Reportedly Fell Ill During Recent Cooking Course in London
Kate Middleton's Sleepless Nights with Prince William: Royal Baby George Kept the Couple Awake for First Few Months
The latest issue of People magazine is dedicated for Prince George, son of Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton and Prince William who is turning one-year-old on July 22. The magazine shows a picture of chubby baby wearing a white knitted sweater and has been taken on his recent visit to Australia and New Zealand where the little baby is seen enjoying his day out with his parents.
The original picture is plain and with less colours than that of the People's magazine. The picture used in People magazine's issue has George with lips noticeably redder, the white colour of his eyes a brighter and his eye brows evened out to some extent; Daily Mail is reporting comparing the two pictures. Also, there is a change in the baby's complexion as he looks comparatively pink in the magazine photo.
The People magazine photo shop controversy comes weeks after Vanity Fair magazine was accused of completely cropping the picture of Prince William's balding head from the frame of cover page. William's head also seems a little fuller in the magazine issue in another picture and his stubble magically disappears too.
People and Vanity Fair magazine have both denied photo shopping accusations. Vanity Fair magazine says they added some "shadows" near William's head to make his white hair stand out. However People magazine have put the entire blame on the glossy quality of the page that they use in the magazine saying the changes have occurred because of it.
Photo shopping scandal aside, both the magazines have gone to great extent to celebrate little George's upcoming first birthday. Vanity Fair magazine has revealed details of his upbringing when he was as little as few weeks and was a colicky baby, who cried all night. The magazine also revealed that both Kate and William are in favour of having a sibling for Prince George soon and would start trying this summer. Read more here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast