Prince George's First Birthday Celebrations: Magazines Allegedly Photoshop Little Royal's Facial Features
By nidhi tewari | July 21, 2014 10:13 AM EST
Fashion magazines are famous for photo shopping pictures of various celebrities to make them look picture perfect and flawless for their readers. However the latest victim of photo shopping is not even one year old and is a royal. People magazine is in news for changing the colour of little George's lips and other facial features on the cover page of their magazine.
Britain's Prince George is seen ahead of his first birthday during a visit to the Sensational Butterflies exhibition at the Natural History Museum in London July 2, 2014. Prince George turns one on July 22, 2014.
Kate Middleton Pregnancy - Duchess Of Cambridge Reportedly Fell Ill During Recent Cooking Course in London
Kate Middleton's Sleepless Nights with Prince William: Royal Baby George Kept the Couple Awake for First Few Months
The latest issue of People magazine is dedicated for Prince George, son of Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton and Prince William who is turning one-year-old on July 22. The magazine shows a picture of chubby baby wearing a white knitted sweater and has been taken on his recent visit to Australia and New Zealand where the little baby is seen enjoying his day out with his parents.
The original picture is plain and with less colours than that of the People's magazine. The picture used in People magazine's issue has George with lips noticeably redder, the white colour of his eyes a brighter and his eye brows evened out to some extent; Daily Mail is reporting comparing the two pictures. Also, there is a change in the baby's complexion as he looks comparatively pink in the magazine photo.
The People magazine photo shop controversy comes weeks after Vanity Fair magazine was accused of completely cropping the picture of Prince William's balding head from the frame of cover page. William's head also seems a little fuller in the magazine issue in another picture and his stubble magically disappears too.
People and Vanity Fair magazine have both denied photo shopping accusations. Vanity Fair magazine says they added some "shadows" near William's head to make his white hair stand out. However People magazine have put the entire blame on the glossy quality of the page that they use in the magazine saying the changes have occurred because of it.
Photo shopping scandal aside, both the magazines have gone to great extent to celebrate little George's upcoming first birthday. Vanity Fair magazine has revealed details of his upbringing when he was as little as few weeks and was a colicky baby, who cried all night. The magazine also revealed that both Kate and William are in favour of having a sibling for Prince George soon and would start trying this summer. Read more here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?