Kate Middleton Pregnancy Controversies: Jessica Hay Who Hinted About Duchess' Second Pregnancy is not Kate's Friend-Report
By Sonalee singh | July 21, 2014 10:11 AM EST
There has been a great deal of buzz about Kate Middelton's pregnancy. In the recent piece of news it has been suggested that Jessica Hay who much recently hinted on Kate's pregnancy is not Kate's friend.
Britain's Prince William and his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge sit on Centre Court at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London
A rep from the palace recently suggested to ET Canada that Jessica Hay have not been in touch with Kate for a long time as per Celebdirty Laundry reports. Interestingly, there has been no denial regarding Middleton's pregnancy. Moreover, it is also understood that it was Hay who first came out with the news of Kate's first pregnancy, further said the Web site in its reports.
"They're planning to make an announcement in December. William and Kate are focused on starting a family. It seems very traditional, but of course they'll be happy with boys or two girls, they don't want more," Hay had said in 2012 before Prince Geroge's birth as per Huffington Post. "They've discussed it endlessly and don't want to be older parents."
And this time Hay has suggested that the official announcement regarding Kate's second pregnancy would be made soon.
"Kate's inner circle are buzzing with the news that she is pregnant. I've heard it from several different friends of theirs now and they're saying that they think there's going to be an official announcement in weeks," Hay said this about Kate's second pregnancy as per Hollywoodlife.
Moreover, what adds more to Kate's pregnancy speculation is her recent pictures which show her hiding her baby bump with her hands.
On June 6, Kate was seen in a blue coat with hands over her abdomen. She kept her hands on her tummy throughout the Commemoration of the 70th anniversary of the Normandy Landings at Gold Beach, Arromanches, Normandy, France. On another occasion on July 5, she kept her clutch in front of her abdomen.
The royal couple is yet to comment on Kate's second pregnancy buzz.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date