Kris Jenner Set to Release New Cook Book in October
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 21, 2014 10:08 AM EST
Kris Jenner, the family matriarch of reality TV first family, the Kardashian/Jenner clan, is adding cookbook author to her growing list of titles. Jenner is set to release a cookbook entitled "In The Kitchen With Kris, A Kollection of Kardashian-Jenner Family Favorites."
TV personality Kris Jenner (R) talks with reporters as she arrives for a party thrown by Google and the Hollywood Reporter, on the eve of the annual White House Correspondents' Association Dinner, at the W Hotel in Washington, April 27, 2012.
The soon-to-be-grandmother of four kids sat down with Giuliana Rancic for Beyond Candid on E! to talk about her cook book which is set to be released in October and the joys of being a grandmother many times over.
Jenner states that the inspiration behind writing the cook book is the huge amount of requests that she gets from friends for her recipes. The Kardashans are frequently seen entertaining during episodes of their reality show. In fact, even Giuliana mentions during the interview that she had once been a guest in Kris Jenner's home.
Jenner mentions her grandchildren and states that she makes a mean grilled cheese sandwich that has become a favourite among her young grandchildren. Her eldest daughter Kourtney has two kids Mason and Penelope and another one on the way. Meanwhile, Kim Kardashian West also has a one-year-old daughter with rapper Kanye West.
Jenner is well-known as the manager of the popular members of the Kardashian-Jenner clan who appear in the reality TV show "Keeping Up With The Kardashian." Kris, along with her four eldest children, have made Kardashian a household name. Kourtney, Kim, Khloe and Robert all carry the Kardashian name from their late father, high profile lawyer, Robert Kardashian. Extended members of the family such as Kris' second husband Bruce Jenner and their kids Kendall and Kylie Jenner have also become part of the ever-growing Kardashian empire.
The cook book is only the latest business venture that the Kardashians have gone into. The three sisters run a retail fashion store called DASH which now operates in three locations in the U.S. The sisters also appear on TV and in live events for various kinds of appearances. Khloe did a stint as an X-Factor host and Kris also had her own talk show. The sisters also design a fashion line for SEARS called Kardashian Kollection and have this year launched a kids' fashion line with children's wear giant Babies "R" Us. Robert, the youngest Kardashian sibling has also launched a highly successful sock line called Arthur George. The Kardashian empire spans a host of other things in fashion, make up, books and other ventures.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4