Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Break-Up Reports False: Pregnant Kunis Seen Grabbing Burger with Ashton
By Sonalee singh | July 21, 2014 10:06 AM EST
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher recently put the break-up rumours at the back burner when they were spotted spending quality time with each other. The couple was seen dining at The Counter in Studio City, Calif., for the second day in a row on Thursday, July 17. Kunis was seen dressed in a baggy ripped jeans whereas Kutcher was seen white casual trouser and red hoodie.
REUTERS/Mark Blinch/Alex Galla
Mila Kunis (L), seen at the Toronto Film Festival on September 10, 2013 and Ashton Kutcher, seen at an LA Lakers game in Los Angeles May 1, 2012, are seen in a combination photo. Hollywood stars Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are engaged to be married, according to US Weekly and the E! entertainment news website.
Kunis is said to have burger cravings and she also admitted in one her recent interviews that she is absolutely enjoying her pregnancy.
"Without being an a--hole, I have to say, I love being pregnant," said Kunis to Marie Claire (Via US Weekly). She even suggested that while delivering her baby she just wants her doctor and her significant other in the room.
"Two people are allowed in my delivery room: my doctor and my significant other. And [Ashton] is staying above the action. He'll be head to head. Not head to vag. Unless he wants to risk his life and see. But I wouldn't if I were him. I highly doubt he wants to see that being ripped apart and shredded. Because it will be shredded. It's just a matter of how badly," explained the "That 70's Show" star.
Much recently it was reported that the couple had a huge fight due to Kutcher's wish to go to Brazil for FIFA World Cup. The cover of Star Magazine suggested that Mila and Ashton had broken up and have cancelled the marriage plans.
"She told him that he'd better sell his World Cup tickets, because there was no way she was allowing him to go. He couldn't believe she would tell him that he couldn't go to an iconic event that only happens once every four years! So Ashton told Mila he was tired of her controlling his every move," a source told told the magazine as per Celebdirtylaundry reports.
However, it seems that the couple is very much together and is all set to welcome their bundle of joy in their lives.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage