Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
July 20, 2014 9:08 AM EST
Kate Middleton's Alleged Pregnancy: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
Ever since Kate Middleton's friend Jessica Hay announced that Kate is pregnant with her second child, news media has been all over the Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William. The royal couple has been tight-lipped so far regarding this recent development to Kate's pregnancy rumours. However, reports have examined this possibility by looking at all the evidence they could find through the photos of the Duchess.
Kate Middleton's wardrobe has unusually changed, according to E! Online. The Duchess of Cambridge has reportedly been wearing loose-fitting clothes since July.
During the start of the Tour de France celebration, with the hot humidity outside, Kate was spotted wearing a long-sleeved, zipped-up dress. She allegedly even used her clutch bag to conceal her baby bump. Days prior she also donned on a belted red dress, again carrying a small purse to reportedly hide the growing baby inside her. It seems like she always had her hands poised over her belly, giving the impression that she's hiding something. E! also reported that when she was snapped carrying a bouquet of flowers while wearing another loose-fitting blue coat, she seemed to have purposely placed the bouquet before her growing belly.
See all photos from E! Online
Even Jessica Hay, Kate Middleton's friend from high school, also noticed the change in the Duchess' fashion style. She told Australia's New Idea Magazine that Kate is showing the first signs of pregnancy by gaining a little weight. She has also changed the way she styles her hair, reportedly to hide a fuller face brought on by her pregnancy. Kate's pal also noticed that the Duchess of Cambridge always carries a small accessory (like a purse) with her when she steps out in public.
"Whenever she's out in public she goes to great lengths to hold something over her tummy," she said.
Furthermore, betting odds whether the Duchess of Cambridge and husband Prince William will soon have a sibling for Prince George was reportedly at 8-11.
The odds were initially at 4-1 before online gaming and betting company Ladbrokes confirmed to E! that they have suspended the bidding. When the suspension was announced, the odds went up 8-11.
However, the palace is yet to confirm the pregnancy through an official statement. Until then news of Kate Middleton's confirmed pregnancy will remain as a rumour.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid