Survivor: San Juan del Sur - Blood vs. Water Cast Speculations Revealed [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | July 19, 2014 7:57 PM EST
CBS' "Survivor: San Juan del Sur - Blood vs. Water" or "Survivor Season 29" will premiere on Sept. 24, 2014 and while it is still July 2014, there are already a lot of talks on who will be featured in the newest season of "Survivor." Check out the "Survivor: San Juan del Sur - Blood vs. Water" cast speculations below.
According to Redmond O'Hanlon, a Twitter user who tweets about "Survivor" cast and location spoilers, three pairs of loved ones who will be part of the "Survivor: San Juan del Sur - Blood vs. Water" have been released. They are listed below.
"Survivor: San Juan del Sur - Blood vs. Water" Cast Speculations:
2. Nadiya and Natalie Anderson - Twin sisters from Edgewater, New Jersey (N.J.) who were part of "The Amazing Race" Season 21 and All-Stars 2. Click HERE to see a photo of Nadiya and Natalie from O'Hanlon's Twitter page.
SurvivorSucks forum users have also revealed other details about these three pairs including their ages and occupations. Username barxxy divulged that Reed Kelly is 31 years old and is a Broadway actor/model/dancer, while his boyfriend Josh Canfield is 32 years old and is an International Actor/Writer/ Singer /Pianist.
Meanwhile, username MissCleo revealed that Nadiya and Natalie Anderson are both 27 years old. Nadiya is a Project Coordinator at Bridge2Peace and Natalie is a Physical Therapy student.
As for the Christy brothers, SurvivorFever.net posted that Alec is 22 years old and is also a student, aside from being a Lacrosse player and Drew is 25 years old.
"Survivor: San Juan del Sur - Blood vs. Water" (Season 29) was filmed in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua. O'Hanlon also revealed on July 10, 2014, that "Survivor" has wrapped its filming of Season 29.
So filming is now wrapped for Survivor San Juan del Sur: Blood vs Water. Someone we haven't met yet has just won $1 Million. #Survivor
— Redmond O'Hanlon (@RedmondSurvivor) July 10, 2014
Aside from these "Survivor: San Juan del Sur - Blood vs. Water" (Season 29) cast speculations, O'Hanlon also revealed that the new game twist might be some duel based Reward Challenges in lieu of the Redemption Island which will be scrapped for the latest season of "Survivor." And, the two contestants who were supposed to be part of the show, were cut off from the roster because they didn't pass the medical clearance required to participate in "Survivor."
And that's the "Survivor: San Juan del Sur - Blood vs. Water" cast speculations. Don't miss "Survivor: San Juan del Sur - Blood vs. Water" when it premieres on CBS on Wednesday, Sept. 24, 2014. For the latest updates about "Survivor," keep reading the International Business Times (IBT). While you're at it, do check out other news about entertainment, sports, health, technology, business and finance at IBT.
Watch the video below of "Survivor" 29 (San Juan Del Sur) 3 pairs revealed:
- READ MORE:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
- Kate Middleton, Kelly Brook Have 'Most Perfect Breasts' While Kim Kardashian, Rihanna Have 'Least Desirable' Breasts, New Survey Finds [SEE PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6: Performance, Sales, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 L