MasterChef Australia 6 Recap: Episode 51 Heston Week Continues with the Challenge to Run The Hotel Albion in Port Melbourne
By Janice Somosot | July 19, 2014 5:34 PM EST
"MasterChef Australia" Season 6, Episode 51 aired on Tuesday, July 15, 2014. Heston Week continued for five contestants with the challenge to run The Hotel Albion in Port Melbourne, Victoria. With The Fat Duck owner Chef Heston Blumenthal leading them, they must serve about 120 customers and spruce up The Hotel Albion's menu while they're at it. Of course, they will be cooking for the patrons of The Hotel Albion, too. Wondering what else happened in this episode? If you want to find out, read on for the "MasterChef Australia" 6 recap of Episode 51.
In "MasterChef Australia" Season 6, Episode 51, Brent Owens, Emelia Jackson, Laura Cassai, Amy Shields and Jamie Fleming were tasked to pimp out the menu of The Hotel Albion, which is located in Port Melbourne, Victoria in Australia. They had to work in a small kitchen with Chef Heston Blumenthal. Meanwhile, Ben Macdonald and Tracy Collins, the two other contestants that make up the "MasterChef Australia" Season 6 Top 7, will just be observing the other five contestants.
Brent, Laura, Emelia, Jamie and Amy decided to include the following dishes in The Hotel Albion's menu:
1. Smoked Cheddar Chicken Parma with Tomato and Beer Chutney and Fennel Salad by Brent Owens
2. Roast Spatchcok with Warm Lentil and Potato Salad an Madeira Jus by Emelia Jackson
3. Fish Pie by Jamie Fleming
4. Pappardelle with Cream Mushroom Ragu by Laura Cassai
5. Pork Belly with Scallops, White Bean Puree, Asparagus and Herb Sauce by Amy Shields
Click HERE to see the latest recipes from "MasterChef Australia" 6.
"MasterChef Australia" 6 judge Gary Mehigan assisted Chef Blumenthal as he guided the five "MasterChef Australia" Season 6 contestants in making these delicious dishes for The Hotel Albion.
Click HERE to see photos of Heston Week from the official Web site gallery of "MasterChef Australia."
Click HERE to see Chef Blumenthal's other recipes including the Beetroot Risotto, The Perfect...Scrambled Eggs, Tagliata Steak, The Essential... Flourless Mustard Sauce, Roasted Leg of Lamb with Garlic, Rosemary and Anchovy, Sorbet, Gin and Tonic Nitro, Fish and Chips and the BFG Hot Chocolate.
That's it for the "MasterChef Australia" 6 recap of Episode 51 which featured the challenge to run The Hotel Albion in Port Melbourne with Chef Heston Blumenthal. It was shown on July 15, 2014 at Network Ten. Watch the full episode HERE. Don't miss "MasterChef Australia" 6 from Sunday to Thursday at 7:30 p.m. Keep reading the International Business Times (IBT) for more updates about your favourite Australian cooking competition and other news about entertainment, sports, technology, health, finance and business.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- Beyonce’s ‘Ring Off’ Isn’t About Her Alleged Crumbling Marriage to Jay Z, But About Her Parents [VIDEOS]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks