MasterChef Australia 6 Recap: Episode 51 Heston Week Continues with the Challenge to Run The Hotel Albion in Port Melbourne
By Janice Somosot | July 19, 2014 5:34 PM EST
"MasterChef Australia" Season 6, Episode 51 aired on Tuesday, July 15, 2014. Heston Week continued for five contestants with the challenge to run The Hotel Albion in Port Melbourne, Victoria. With The Fat Duck owner Chef Heston Blumenthal leading them, they must serve about 120 customers and spruce up The Hotel Albion's menu while they're at it. Of course, they will be cooking for the patrons of The Hotel Albion, too. Wondering what else happened in this episode? If you want to find out, read on for the "MasterChef Australia" 6 recap of Episode 51.
In "MasterChef Australia" Season 6, Episode 51, Brent Owens, Emelia Jackson, Laura Cassai, Amy Shields and Jamie Fleming were tasked to pimp out the menu of The Hotel Albion, which is located in Port Melbourne, Victoria in Australia. They had to work in a small kitchen with Chef Heston Blumenthal. Meanwhile, Ben Macdonald and Tracy Collins, the two other contestants that make up the "MasterChef Australia" Season 6 Top 7, will just be observing the other five contestants.
Brent, Laura, Emelia, Jamie and Amy decided to include the following dishes in The Hotel Albion's menu:
1. Smoked Cheddar Chicken Parma with Tomato and Beer Chutney and Fennel Salad by Brent Owens
2. Roast Spatchcok with Warm Lentil and Potato Salad an Madeira Jus by Emelia Jackson
3. Fish Pie by Jamie Fleming
4. Pappardelle with Cream Mushroom Ragu by Laura Cassai
5. Pork Belly with Scallops, White Bean Puree, Asparagus and Herb Sauce by Amy Shields
Click HERE to see the latest recipes from "MasterChef Australia" 6.
"MasterChef Australia" 6 judge Gary Mehigan assisted Chef Blumenthal as he guided the five "MasterChef Australia" Season 6 contestants in making these delicious dishes for The Hotel Albion.
Click HERE to see photos of Heston Week from the official Web site gallery of "MasterChef Australia."
Click HERE to see Chef Blumenthal's other recipes including the Beetroot Risotto, The Perfect...Scrambled Eggs, Tagliata Steak, The Essential... Flourless Mustard Sauce, Roasted Leg of Lamb with Garlic, Rosemary and Anchovy, Sorbet, Gin and Tonic Nitro, Fish and Chips and the BFG Hot Chocolate.
That's it for the "MasterChef Australia" 6 recap of Episode 51 which featured the challenge to run The Hotel Albion in Port Melbourne with Chef Heston Blumenthal. It was shown on July 15, 2014 at Network Ten. Watch the full episode HERE. Don't miss "MasterChef Australia" 6 from Sunday to Thursday at 7:30 p.m. Keep reading the International Business Times (IBT) for more updates about your favourite Australian cooking competition and other news about entertainment, sports, technology, health, finance and business.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Elimination Recap: Redfoo’s Acts in the Bottom 2; Ed Sheeran, The Veronicas, AJR Guest Star [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes